Tablet holder for Buckets

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
G30001
3rd Gear

Tablet holder for Buckets

Post by G30001 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Got a few long trips (one to Barcelona) this year with a 2 year old that has about 2 hours in him before he loses his #h1t, he is pretty good with his tablet but he tends to hold it on his lap which isn't good for his neck so wondering if anyone has or knows of decent holders that work with Recaro Buckets as most are for normal seats?

I have a B8
2013 B8 RS4 - Reflex Silver Black Pack probably the 2nd lowest mileage in County
2014 B8 RS4 - Daytona Grey bag of nails with Silver Styling gone

FrazerD
4th Gear

Re: Tablet holder for Buckets

Post by FrazerD » Wed May 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Your 2 year old has a tablet :bash:

The world has gone fúcking mental.

Cheers :thumbs:

Ben_r1
3rd Gear

Post by Ben_r1 » Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 am

The little ones pick up the technology amazingly easy. Mine is only 20 months old and despite trying to keep my devices away from her she’s drawn to them and can now unlock my iPhone with the code!

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Fri May 17, 2019 11:43 am

Ben_r1 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 am
The little ones pick up the technology amazingly easy. Mine is only 20 months old and despite trying to keep my devices away from her she’s drawn to them and can now unlock my iPhone with the code!
Change the code then. Kids only use technology if they are aloud to use technology.

Weiß-sechs
5th Gear

Post by Weiß-sechs » Fri May 17, 2019 12:52 pm

^Places on grammar Nazi helmet^

Ahem...."allowed"

:thumbs:

Ben_r1
3rd Gear

Post by Ben_r1 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Thanks for the parenting advice :beerchug:

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Fri May 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Weiß-sechs wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:52 pm
^Places on grammar Nazi helmet^

Ahem...."allowed"

:thumbs:
Haha, your helmet was justified, my bad.
Ben_r1 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:38 pm
Thanks for the parenting advice :beerchug:
I’m not giving you parenting advice, raise your kids how you want, just my opinion. Although you say she can unlock your phone with the code like she has hacked into it. Im only assuming here but the only reason she can do that is because she was given it in the first place. Again, only assuming but hardly a huge amount of resistance.

DuncRS6
3rd Gear

Post by DuncRS6 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:52 pm

I don't see the hatred for phone and tablets being used by children. They can be very useful for many things.

Treat it as anything else that can be addictive, like sweets, limit the time they are on it and only when they have done their chores.
If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, when doctors eat apples do they disappear?

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Fri May 17, 2019 7:10 pm

vagmachine wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:52 pm
I don't see the hatred for phone and tablets being used by children. They can be very useful for many things.

Treat it as anything else that can be addictive, like sweets, limit the time they are on it and only when they have done their chores.
I personally don’t think they need to use phones or tablets and just let them be kids but that’s just my opinion so doesn’t really matter.

Ronniej85
Neutral

Post by Ronniej85 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 pm

If the kids learn the technology at least they won’t have to maul there t1ts of like me every day in a crappy engineering company. They can sit at a desk all day then go the gym all night without filling there lungs full of welding fumes and grinding dust 😉

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Sat May 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Ronniej85 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 pm
If the kids learn the technology at least they won’t have to maul there t1ts of like me every day in a crappy engineering company. They can sit at a desk all day then go the gym all night without filling there lungs full of welding fumes and grinding dust 😉
I would far rather work in your engineering firm than sit at a desk, go to the gym with the rest of the folk who go just to look in the mirror at themselves and then go out for a fancy, up your arse burger to take photos of it and post it all over the internet.

No thanks, give me your workshop all day long.

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Sat May 18, 2019 7:56 pm

FrazerD wrote:
Ronniej85 wrote:
If the kids learn the technology at least they won’t have to maul there t1ts of like me every day in a crappy engineering company. They can sit at a desk all day then go the gym all night without filling there lungs full of welding fumes and grinding dust Image
I would far rather work in your engineering firm than sit at a desk, go to the gym with the rest of the folk who go just to look in the mirror at themselves and then go out for a fancy, up your arse burger to take photos of it and post it all over the internet.

Odd

I manage to go to the gym, and eat burgers, without posting pics of either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Sat May 18, 2019 8:18 pm

FaisalJ wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:56 pm
Odd

I manage to go to the gym, and eat burgers, without posting pics of either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are in a minority then.

Ronniej85
Neutral

Post by Ronniej85 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:22 pm

:biggrin3:
FrazerD wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:45 pm
Ronniej85 wrote:

You must be a supervisor in my industry then.There the type who know nothing but get praised for it and actually go to work for a hobby sad if you ask me but yeah give me a job you can’t do and I will do it for less pay because you know nothing about your job

Ronniej85
Neutral

Post by Ronniej85 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:23 pm

All the tools with no idea how to use them

Return to “General Car Chat”