What clutch are people with tts charger using

4.2 V8 32v Naturally Aspirated - 414 bhp
beesheppy
Trader (Expired)

Post by beesheppy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:00 am

After having tts charger fitted my clutch is slipping with the 650nm torque. Been told by tts to keep the dual mass flywheel and also would like to keep the oem clutch feel.
Sachs clutches are rated to 550nm which is a bit low although some say they are fine for well over 600. Not 100% convinced. Been looking into clutch master in usa there clutches will hold the power but not sure what ingagement will feel like...

FaisalJ
Cruising

Re: What clutch are people with tts charger using

Post by FaisalJ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm

You've got some cheek showing up on here after screwing over fellow RS4 owners.

It's all well catalogued now on here and in particular on the RS4 OC Facebook group (despite your efforts to silence any criticism by deleting posts and removing members from the other RS4 FB group).

And it's "their" and "engagement". FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

beesheppy
Trader (Expired)

Post by beesheppy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm

FaisalJ wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm
You've got some cheek showing up on here after screwing over fellow RS4 owners.

It's all well catalogued now on here and in particular on the RS4 OC Facebook group (despite your efforts to silence any criticism by deleting posts and removing members from the other RS4 FB group).

And it's "their" and "engagement". FFS.

I have screwed over nobody you clearly know nothing about it other than what you have read from people putting the blame on me.

I did nothing but help people get the parts they asked for. Yes 2 are still waiting for refunds including myself after mcarbon has went mia. Rest are happy. i understand they are frustrated but there is nothing i can do. He was supposedly having paypal/accountant issues when the 3 of us payed as gift (as advised by him) the lesson is dont pay for goods by gift even if you are advised to.

beesheppy
Trader (Expired)

Post by beesheppy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Screenshot_20170929-150229.png

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 am

You do realise of course that you still received payment (just in a non-cash form) and you were acting as an agent?

Just because you received payment in the form of goods instead of cash doesn't mean you didn't get paid. Tell you what, call HMRC and ask. What you have done is a barter transaction.

So, you were paid by Mihai to sell his goods in the U.K., and there are several pissed off RS4 owners out there that haven't received parts, or received faulty ones, and/or had <beep> service from you (Mihai's UK agent).

Yet you stand by none of that? What a stand up guy. I guess it wouldn't be the first time you've been deceitful though.

Do us a favour. Get lost.

2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

beesheppy
Trader (Expired)

Post by beesheppy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 am

I have only recieved a diffuser that someone didnt want because it was faulty anything else i have had to buy from him and some still yet to receive so there is no barter transaction. And i am not an agent😂

I bought parts myself last year. Posted pictures of them and within a day had over 10 people asking if i would ask them to do a group buy. So i thought id help by sorting this. That is all i did i told them it was sorted and they had to make payment to mcarbon. 98% had no problems. every now and again after that people would ask me to get them a part i was trying to be a nice guy and help all i got in return was the offer of a part that had a really bad weave that i decided to paint over and any parts i bought i got at 5% discount. Any parts i was selling were my own i had bought and changed my mind on. I was paid nothing my brother is a solicitor so i know the script

Jon_J
5th Gear

Post by Jon_J » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 am

Absolutely incredible! I'm gob smacked!

RS4 B7 Sprint Blue
- Titanium Pack
- Black Optics
- B16's
- RNSE2 with AMI
- Reverse Camera
- Full Stereo install

S5 8T Cab White
S4 B7 Phantom Black (gone but not forgotten)
A4 B7 Avant 2.7 TDI Brilliant Red
A5 Cab 3.0 TDI Phantom Black

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:51 am

1. You don't understand what a barter transaction is

2. You don't understand what the word agent means

3. It was more than 1 part. You were re-selling the rest

4. Nice guys don't deceive or try to take credit for other people's work

2007 RS4 B7 Avant

Eddie555
Cruising

Post by Eddie555 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Beesheppy. You seem to have no boundaries to your lie’s. you’ve said you’ve only sold 1 diffuser which you say you’ve resprayed. Well what about the 1 you sold to Ardbob (R-S-4) you told him that was your own private 1 that you brought and changed your mind. By my reckoning that’s 2 you’ve blagged as private. Dude you are the Dirty rat I had you out as,way back when you tried to take credit for the designing/idea of the carbon diffuser. You’re full of sh!t and as others have said DO ONE!
Current ride’s
Q7 Floret Silver Black Edition On 22’s (2018)
Renault Clio 172 Cup. (Babe the track pig)

Previous rides
SQ5 Glacier white( 2016 65reg)
RS6 avant C7 Daytona Grey 2015 facelift. The one I waved goodbye to!!
2013: Q7 3.0 tdi s/line plus ibis white (13reg)
2012: S5 cabriolet glacier white (62 reg)
2011: RS4 saloon B7. Avus (57 reg)

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Slipperier than your own clutch.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Return to “RS4 (B7 Typ 8E) 2006–2008”