Anyone fancy a group B S1 ??

2.1 I5 20v turbo - 306bhp
JohnW
Top Gear

Anyone fancy a group B S1 ??

Post by JohnW » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:37 pm

A couple for sale at this web site, along with a load of Audi Quattro race spares

http://www.carclassic.com/html/AUDI.htm

Simon (Simple), you know you want to :lol: :wink:
Too many toys, not enough time

simple1
Cruising

Post by simple1 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:43 pm

Oh yes oh yes oh yes............... i want it, but not 200,000 yoyos worth... the last one I saw sold for 96K which is about the worth of this one, happy to have a dabble if you want to share the burden....... :bigblink:

JohnW
Top Gear

Post by JohnW » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:28 pm

share the burden - now you are having a laugh ! :lol:

If I put any money towards that my missus would remove my bollocks the long way (through the gob), one at a time, and very slowly for maximum impact... :shock:

Besides, I have other plans lined up for this year which have been approved, so if you know anyone who has a ZF 5DS gearbox looking for a new home :bigblink:

By the way, looks like my bike count has just doubled too. My dad has told my sister and I that his collection of vintage/veteran bikes are now ours :jump_clap: :jump:
Just need to find some room for them now. Oh, and pay the insurance... :roll:

JohnW
Top Gear

Post by JohnW » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:15 pm

I was just thinking about my post above. It struck me as being quite funny really given that I was saying on another thread how to get away with buying more toys and here I am wimping out :biggrin2:

I guess a man's just got to know his limitations, especially where pain is concerned :lol:

simple1
Cruising

Post by simple1 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:19 pm

Hence my reason for suggesting a group buy :lol: Working on the theory that a similar fate would befall my nether regions, I could have blamed the purchase firmly at your door and just explained that I was housing it :biggrin3: Has worked in the past :assflash:

DavidT
Cruising

Post by DavidT » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:21 pm

I'd be up for it, were it not for the lack of funds, technical know how, driving skill, garage space and err funds.

Return to “S1”