B7 LED DRL upgrade bulbs

http://www.EMTuning.co.uk - LED kits that work!!!
Covkiller
Top Gear

Re: B7 LED DRL upgrade bulbs

Post by Covkiller » Wed May 15, 2019 12:59 pm

Error: Left and right headlight
I have just fitted my DRL's to my new headlights.

If the DRLs are set to on before the car is started, I get no error when the car is started.
If the DRL's are set to off before the car is started, I get an error when the car is started. But if I then switch the DRLs on the error disappears.

Any help please Trups :thumb:
RS4 B7, Mugello Blue, K&W V3 & HR ARBs, set up by Centre Gravity, Milltek Valved Non Res & cat bypass pipes, BMC air filter, braided hoses, DOT 5.1, Terraclean, MRC Full Carbon Clean, MRC remap 448PS 477NM, 20" S7 alloys with 4mm spacers & Hawke spigots 66.6 > 57.1, AP Racing front discs.

CocoRi03
Neutral

Post by CocoRi03 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:59 am

Paddski wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:52 pm
Trups wrote:On the way to me transfers Dieppe now. Have a new batch of drls coming in along with plenty of cancellers that will clear this error for good :) will update thread when they are here and send out to you Pete.
I have this error too Trups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too i have this error

Pistolpete2543
3rd Gear

Post by Pistolpete2543 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 pm

My DRL's are gradually deteriorating. Fine for first 6 months, no errors at all, then getting a very occasional error, now I'm getting error message every time the engine fires up, and now the passenger side bulb is actually dim and flickering constantly.

They look great when working, but reliability is terrible (I've already had a replacement set due to previous issues).

GroundControl
1st Gear

Post by GroundControl » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:01 pm

Covkiller wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:59 pm
Error: Left and right headlight
I have just fitted my DRL's to my new headlights.

If the DRLs are set to on before the car is started, I get no error when the car is started.
If the DRL's are set to off before the car is started, I get an error when the car is started. But if I then switch the DRLs on the error disappears.

Any help please Trups :thumb:
I have exactly the same issue with mine. Had some communication with Trups and he sent out some new cancellers, but that didn't fix it. I haven't done anything more to chase up on it since.

Be keen for a fix if one can be found.

Return to “EM Tuning Lighting”