RS4 B8

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
Micknova
Neutral

RS4 B8

Post by Micknova » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:33 am

Hi all, not posted much here before but seem to get most my info on here so thought I'd reach out for any advice.

It's back to the old question of getting more out of a B8
I keep been told not worth trying as not enough gains ect ect and I'm kinda feeling like they might be right.

There has to be someone that's done some mods to gain some better performance.
I like doing quarter mile runs so I'm trying to chase down and time gains I can.
My thoughts was carbon clean, stage 2 map box and engine and some performance filters.
Cams I believe would finish this off if not too much.
It's a daily driver so taking seats out don't work and it seems alot of work to just take in and out (yes I've gone as far as having a quick look) is there any other weight reduction mods I can simply do. Spare wheel and all parcel shelf stuff comes out already for drag days.

Or is this one of those cases I just have to stick with what I have and be happy.

I do love the car don't get me wrong they sound Amazing but I do think if could gain just a little more then it's perfect.

What have others done and what are the gains like.

Mid range I find it struggle with other performance cars so I thought the stage 2 map might help that.

Sorry for long post but I know there is a way to improve these without spending 10k on a supercharger.

It's a 2014 RS4 B8 FSI V8

Appreciate any advice or tips

Return to “General Car Chat”