RS4 AVANT B7 Super charger Factory White

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
Sulee1
Neutral

RS4 AVANT B7 Super charger Factory White

Post by Sulee1 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Hello and good evening

As you are all aware of the audi rs4 b7 white avant that is currently for sale at Fs performance

I am looking to go view and purchase it as it has always been my dream to purchase a factory white rs4 with the spec (sunroof) it has along with the wingbacks etc

My issue is im thinking of swapping the supercharger with anyone on here and swapping the ceramic brakes also with anyone here

It also comes with the ispiri 20” alloy wheels so wanting to go 19” oem as well

Would anyone here be interested.??? also how much would it be worth to someone to swap bits and cash my way

TTS supercharger
Ceramic brakes
20” ispiri with falken avenis tyres cery good tread

Sorry im new to this forum and any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

coffey555
5th Gear

Re: RS4 AVANT B7 Super charger Factory White

Post by coffey555 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi,

I might be interested in swapping over the front brakes.

My front brake calipers were fully refurbished less than 1000 miles ago (OEM black with the correct logos). Fully striped and rebuild with all new seals by Brake Caliper Refurbs.

New Brembo discs and genuine Audi pads fitted at the same time so pretty much an almost new front brake setup.

I remember seeing Iain's old white Avant many years ago at Crail, it is a really nice car.

I also have two spare sets of genuine 19" wheels, one set in matte black and another in titanium. If I remember correctly, Iain's original wheels were Titanium.

No interested in the supercharger though, prefer NA. You will have no trouble selling it though!

Cheers

Martin
Misano Red RS4 B7 Avant

Sulee1
Neutral

Post by Sulee1 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:50 pm

coffey555 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:47 pm
Hi,

I might be interested in swapping over the front brakes.

My front brake calipers were fully refurbished less than 1000 miles ago (OEM black with the correct logos). Fully striped and rebuild with all new seals by Brake Caliper Refurbs.

New Brembo discs and genuine Audi pads fitted at the same time so pretty much an almost new front brake setup.

I remember seeing Iain's old white Avant many years ago at Crail, it is a really nice car.

I also have two spare sets of genuine 19" wheels, one set in matte black and another in titanium. If I remember correctly, Iain's original wheels were Titanium.

No interested in the supercharger though, prefer NA. You will have no trouble selling it though!

Cheers

Martin
Hi there do you want to send me private message to discuss further

Thanks

Dom81
Top Gear

Post by Dom81 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:11 pm

Iain’s car has always been stunning. Each to their own, but buying it for the colour and sunroof alone - and backing out the charger, wheels, ceramics etc - is like buying a picture because you like the frame…
2007 Daytona RS4 Avant

Return to “General Car Chat”