Parking system management apps : your opinion ?

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
Rhys-US
Neutral

Parking system management apps : your opinion ?

Post by Rhys-US » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:36 am

Hi guys,

I am wondering if any of you have already used a parking system managent apps to find a parking spot for your car in big cities ?
I need to do a long distance trip by car for work and I'll need to park several times so I'm trying to organise in advance. The plan is to book a car park in advance thanks to this apps and normally it might be cheaper compared to "normaal" car park (I mean, at least that is what I hope ^^). The thing is that, I will travel with a business car, so I need to be sure that these apps are reliable... I'll drive from Munich to Stuttgart and from Stuttgart to Brussels.

If any of you have already used this kind of apps for your cars let me know !

Thanks

Rhys
“Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.”

miatang
3rd Gear

Re: Parking system management apps : your opinion ?

Post by miatang » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:49 am

I've used Parkopedia in the past when I used to travel to London

Rhys-US
Neutral

Post by Rhys-US » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:10 am

Hi Miatang,

Thanks for your reply. Did you find it secured ? And less expensive than normal parking spots ? These are my 2 important criterias ^^. I've just checked what Parkopedia is (I ve never heard about it before you told me so thanks) and that is super nice because it is working in Germany as well, I ve found parking spot near the location I'll go in Stuttgart, and it seems quiet cheap. Thanks a lot :-) But I did not find any parking spot close to the place I m going in Brussels. I ve looked on Google and found this one which seems to work in Brussels : https://www.myflexipark.be/en/parking-rental-management, but I think this parking apps works only in Belgium. Maybe I should try it... But as I do not find any opinions online about this app I don't know what to think. Again, it s for my business car so I cannot take any risk. If by any chance you know this mobile app let me know :)

miatang
3rd Gear

Post by miatang » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:34 am

Hi Rhys-US

Parkopedia is more a parking spot finder rather than an actual parking reservation app. It will give you information on spaces available and prices but you cannot actually pay for your parking from the app

Rhys-US
Neutral

Post by Rhys-US » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:45 am

Ah okey I see thanks for the precision. Well it is better than nothing, it s true that I would prefered to book the parking spot from my phone but if I do not find other german parking app I could still use Parkopedia so thanks :) I m gonna check more deeply the precise available on the app !

Return to “General Car Chat”