RS7?

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
Am89
Neutral

RS7?

Post by Am89 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:14 am

Hi, new to the forum. Never owned an Audi RS before and considering a 2014 onwards RS7,

Fastest car I’ve owned was either an M4 or 6.2 C63 AMG. I just sold my 2017 Macan Turbo which I enjoyed but the performance just wasn’t there.. this brings me the the RS7. The earlier cars are sitting around the mid to high 30’s and offer a lot of performance / money. Considering the performance RS7 is fairly level pegging with the new 4mactic + E63S - a mapped RS7 would offer silly performance for the money. Carwow raced a 700bhp RS7 against an aventador recently and there really wasn’t much in it - all things considered.

I’ve seen a Venetian purple 2014 car with white leather. Usually I prefer darker colours such as grey, black etc but the purple looks good in the pics and is different too. How would resale be for this colour? Would it put people off?

What common problems are there and what should I look out for in a test drive? How much are replacement brakes? Also do these cars handle stage 1 maps well, reliably? How reliable is the gearbox and what mods would I need to get to 700+ bhp?

Do people prefer the steel susp or air susp? What does the dynamic pack offer?

Return to “General Car Chat”