Just brought rs6 c6! Few questions ??

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
Ads50
1st Gear

Just brought rs6 c6! Few questions ??

Post by Ads50 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:31 am

Hi all, first time I’ve ever signed up to a forum!! Been reading about the rs6 and watched llf on YouTube and had to buy one! So I have brought a rs6 c6 ... it’s a very nice car, so when I brought the car the bloke said it had 660 bhp stage 1 so I’d thought I’d better get it on the dyno, turn out it was 600bhp with 670ft-ib, so the company remapped it to 650bhp 637ft-ib, I’m not that happy with the map, the extra 50bhp is after 5500rpm so feels like I have to rev it up a lot to feel the power plus why would they drop the torque? any ideas??
So I’ve booked for a stage 2 at a well known place so hopefully will feel a lot better!!
And my last question is.... I just got the car bk from the garage it had full service when I got it back it was leaking water (anti-freeze) it dripped constant for about 5-10mins, the garage never touched the water as it was fine, the water that came out was cold, obviously the engine was running very hot! Any ideas anyone? Will be happy to hear from anyone regarding my problems, also if someone could tell me a bit more about gearbox remap would be great thanks all :rocker:

Return to “General Car Chat”