RS4 B7 Service Advice

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
MikeyRS4
Neutral

RS4 B7 Service Advice

Post by MikeyRS4 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Hi all,

I’ve owned my RS4 for around 3months now and it’s almost due it’s service. Currently debating between Lincoln Audi or MRC as all current stamps are dealer. Am based in Lincolnshire but don’t mind travelling if people think MRC or others are better. Anyone got experience of either?

Also considering stage 2 remap at MRC depending on what it’s currently running when it goes on the dyno. Anyone done this and recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Mikey

RS4LAD
3rd Gear

Re: RS4 B7 Service Advice

Post by RS4LAD » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:42 am

If it’s low mileage you may have to think a bit more about it. Im Personally going through the same as mine is due for service in 30 days. Mines on 37k miles and currently debating wether I go Audi or mrc.

I would buy an mrc stamped car all day, to real enthusiasts that stamp will mean more.

All my maintanance work is at mrc so I have a pile of papers from them and a seperate folder with Audi service paperwork and Audi stamps in the book.

The techs at mrc know their shi* and work on b7’s day in day out, compared to the young apprentices which follow computers at Audi just keep that in mind.

P.s I have seen brand new r8’s, rs6’s etc having their first service at MRC. There are also plenty of cars which come from overseas!

Return to “General Car Chat”