In or Out...?

All things related to Audi and other manufacturers
Shinobi675
5th Gear

Re: In or Out...?

Post by Shinobi675 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:10 am

Ok just got the Panamera gumph. Now they have really sorted that car out! Looks amazing! Before it looked like your Nan trying to dress sexy! Never going to work for me!
996 C4S, B8 RS4, CBR600RR & a little ZXR400

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:26 am

Panamera is still a fugly thing, no matter how you dress it up!

Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Shinobi675
5th Gear

Post by Shinobi675 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:28 am

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 am

Panamera, no thanks...

Aston Martin Rapide S, yes please.

Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Shinobi675
5th Gear

Post by Shinobi675 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 am

Oh now we're talking. That is definitely a lovely motor!

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:50 am

Eddie555
Cruising

Post by Eddie555 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:43 pm

I just saw this.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Current ride’s
Q7 Floret Silver Black Edition On 22’s (2018)
Renault Clio 172 Cup. (Babe the track pig)

Previous rides
SQ5 Glacier white( 2016 65reg)
RS6 avant C7 Daytona Grey 2015 facelift. The one I waved goodbye to!!
2013: Q7 3.0 tdi s/line plus ibis white (13reg)
2012: S5 cabriolet glacier white (62 reg)
2011: RS4 saloon B7. Avus (57 reg)

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:38 pm

How the Icelandic Football Team was selected.
Attachments
iceland.jpg
No matter where you go, there you are.

Shoppinit
Cruising

Post by Shoppinit » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:51 am

bam_bam wrote:Me? - "...some men aren't looking for anything logical, some men just want to watch the world burn."
Looks like you got your wish. Burning merrily now.

Some very interesting and amusing things going on. Like him or loathe him, Cameron is doing some of his best work. Boris is a joke in hiding, Junkcer is showing his true colours. Farage is an amusing cyst.

It's just a bit of a shame that we'll end up exactly where we were, just quite a lot poorer and with no say in anything. If it wasn't so tragic, it would be hilarious.
Daytona RS6 C5 Avant. Viper'd, Billies, Waggers, MTM box brain, C6 stoppers, xcarlink, R8 coolant cap (woohoo)
///M3 E46 | XC90 (V8, natch) | Passat GTE | RR Classic V8 flapper
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair."

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 am

Shoppinit wrote:
bam_bam wrote:Me? - "...some men aren't looking for anything logical, some men just want to watch the world burn."
Looks like you got your wish. Burning merrily now.

Some very interesting and amusing things going on. Like him or loathe him, Cameron is doing some of his best work. Boris is a joke in hiding, Junkcer is showing his true colours. Farage is an amusing cyst.

It's just a bit of a shame that we'll end up exactly where we were, just quite a lot poorer and with no say in anything. If it wasn't so tragic, it would be hilarious.
...blood in the water and the lawyers will make a killing.
I still see good to come of it.

- Constituency will no longer be ignored, political parties have fcuked the little man with impunity for far too long.

- The economy will get a reset in probably the strongest position it could be in. A winter is coming and everywhere I look there is unsustainablity, shareholders expect growth every quarter, property continues to soar unabated, global corporation contribute fcuk all. Get this in check now, it'll be harder later when everyone is doing it.

- There will be some good reforms and rethinking of laws that are just too old. Needs to happen, like I said, it will hurt for a while. But the country will be heading into the new world battle-hardened with a tight ship.

That said, the Scotland / Ireland fracture are the biggest issues right now. Welcome to Great Britain is great, welcome to Great England is sh1t.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Shoppinit
Cruising

Post by Shoppinit » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:24 am

Have you thought about a job in politics? I personally would see pay good money to see you in PMQs.

I kinda want to see Scotland and NI stay in the EU while England and Wales leave, just to see what would happen.

The NI situation is the most worrying. It's coming up to the boil.

Anyway, I would like to think you are right, but there is a good chance that things won't break enough to be fixed properly, that we'll end up being the pointless martyr. If the EU dissolves after the UK leaves, then there will be some interesting opportunities. If it stays together and gets stronger then they will stick it up our arses at every opportunity.
Daytona RS6 C5 Avant. Viper'd, Billies, Waggers, MTM box brain, C6 stoppers, xcarlink, R8 coolant cap (woohoo)
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair."

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 am

There is an outside possibility that nothing at all happens about us leaving the EU.

- The referendum is not legally binding. There is form in Europe for not following through a referendum result...
IMG_4863.png
- Boris has himself in the past said a "no" referendum was the best way to go into EU negotiations, win some real concessions, and then put a revised deal to the UK as a second referendum. He did do a U-turn on this later though; "out is out". But he lies, so who knows what he's plotting. And he might not be in charge.

- There's talk about forcing the decision through a parliamentary vote, at which point it would be voted down. This maneuver is being called a "reverse maastricht." Sounds like a WWE move!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/blo ... dum-brexit

- There's a chance of an early general election, sometime next year. The Lib Dems have said they will campaign on the basis of keeping the UK in the EU. Now, they're not going to win, but makes you wonder what labour will do, and what happens if they end up with a remainer leading labour and in coalition with Lib Dem.

Basically, all kinds of scenarios could play out!

All of this has got me wondering about picking up a small amount of UK banks or home builders shares. Barratt and RBS for example 30% lower on the month; fair if we do exit, but could look very cheap in a couple of years if it turns out we stay in. But then again, just the uncertainty if it continues for an extended period of time damages the profitability of these companies; a 5% fall in home sales and 5% off prices takes 33% off the profit of the average UK homebuilder!
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

Shoppinit
Cruising

Post by Shoppinit » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 am

I don't know if anyone will have the balls to do a reverse Maastricht, even though I think it's the best solution. The whole leave campaign has been exposed for the load of lies and fanstasy that it is. I truly wonder what the results of a 2nd referendum would be, but I'm pretty sure no one will be brave enough to organise one.

Just for the anecdote, I've ordered a Scottish "GB" Sticker for my car for this year. I don't normally bother with a Sticker, but I suspect that EU police will be merciless on British drivers this year.

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 pm

And now Boris has dropped out

What a <beep> show
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

Shoppinit
Cruising

Post by Shoppinit » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 pm

^Exactly what I was about to write.

Return to “General Car Chat”