S6 bang-bang exhaust

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 420 bhp
ember86
Neutral

S6 bang-bang exhaust

Post by ember86 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi,

Completely new to the forum. I've checked S6 topics but did not find anything on recent S6 exhaust upgrades.

What I am looking for is a resonator delete exhaust system like the right car on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuySbV7AYWM

Is it possible to achieve the bang-bang on a 2014 S6? I've read in a comment that C7 is not capable of this sound, only C7.5. If so, I must save some more money... But if it is achieveable, can you give me a deeper spec how to get to this point?

What I know from the comments:
- resonator delete
- X pipe installed

Can you recommend an exhaust system I shall look for? Is the Milltek capable of this sound?

Thank you guys!

pez81
Neutral

Re: S6 bang-bang exhaust

Post by pez81 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:37 pm

ember86 wrote:Hi,

Completely new to the forum. I've checked S6 topics but did not find anything on recent S6 exhaust upgrades.

What I am looking for is a resonator delete exhaust system like the right car on this video: https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=XuySbV7AYWM

Is it possible to achieve the bang-bang on a 2014 S6? I've read in a comment that C7 is not capable of this sound, only C7.5. If so, I must save some more money... But if it is achieveable, can you give me a deeper spec how to get to this point?

What I know from the comments:
- resonator delete
- X pipe installed

Can you recommend an exhaust system I shall look for? Is the Milltek capable of this sound?

Thank you guys!
Hi buddy I think it's more down to the software. The c7.5 run rich on overrun hence the oops and bangs. I'm sure a custom tuner could do that for you though such as MRC

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “S6 (C7 Typ 4G) 2012-2018”