4 wheel alignment - Notts / Derby / Loughborough area?

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 553 bhp
4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 597 bhp (Performance)
mrmerle
Neutral

4 wheel alignment - Notts / Derby / Loughborough area?

Post by mrmerle » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:17 pm

I've had 4 new Michelin PS4S' fitted today at Kwik Fit in Nottingham, they tried to do an alignment but apparently the car is 'too complicated' for their systems so they gave up and left it as it. Having had to pay through the nose to get the tyres I'd like to get an alignment check done, can anyone recommend a trusted garage in the Nottingham / Derby or Loughborough area who have the right kit and experience for this?

JoolsBerko
Neutral

Re: 4 wheel alignment - Notts / Derby / Loughborough area?

Post by JoolsBerko » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:10 pm

I've been taking my RS6 to Formula 1 Autocentre, Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield (service, tyres, aircon regas - all prices were very reasonable) - would highly recommend them (and they are only 5 mins drive away for me from home). They are right next door to Mansfield VW Main Dealer (where I'll be using Bumper Finance to pay for discs and pads all round if the need ever arises). You book a free wheel alignment check on the Formula 1 Autocentre website, and I guess if any alignment work needs doing they will then do it - and you can wait in their very comfortable waiting-room whilst they do the work.

As they are so good, we've also been taking the other car (Audi A1) there for MOT, Service, Brake Pads - as the previous place we used sold up to another company and that place seems to be trying to "find work" that maybe your car doesn't actually need any time soon.

Hope the above is of use.
Regards
Jools

2014 Panther Black RS6 with Black Wheels & Stealth Pack
Previous recent notable inclusions: 2013 TTRS, 2009 A3 Black Edition, and 1997 Vauxhall Corsa (a truly great car when times were very hard - hence the mention)
In years gone by: MR2 Turbos, Supras, Skylines, RX7's

innercry666
3rd Gear

Re: 4 wheel alignment - Notts / Derby / Loughborough area?

Post by innercry666 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:40 am

Centre of Gravity in Atherstone come highly recommended for four wheel alignment work:

https://centergravity.co.uk/
RS6 PE - Current
RS4 (B8.5) 2015 - Sold
A4 3.0 TDI Quattro BE Avant - Gone
Focus ST170 - Garaged

Return to “RS6 (C7 Typ 4G) 2013-2018”