Any previous Owners - R26 ROT & help please?

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 553 bhp
4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 597 bhp (Performance)
Tomson
4th Gear

Any previous Owners - R26 ROT & help please?

Post by Tomson » Tue May 31, 2022 9:00 am

Morning All,

Picked up R26 ROT yesterday, MRC Stage 2 Daytona Grey Performance. :greyrs4:

Lovely car, with just a few niggles.

Not much in the way of history, although I do have an MRC receipt and have been onto Erwin this morning and printed the digital history.

No Book Pack, Anyone have one for sale before i try Audi? :thumbsdown:

It has a few other bits and pieces in it that I am uncovering, for example found an ASC module this morning, so will try and get that hooked up to the app later. I assume its the same app as the AK-Racing module I had on my S8? This one looks like a Milltek module, does anyone have any tips on getting it connected, or a manual I can download?

It has a HDMI cable and another USB cable in the centre armrest, I linked the iPhone up to the USB cable and it played sound but no video, so I am trying to find a decent source for the HDMi cable and I will try that. The car does have Apple CarPlay through the standard USB's so I wonder if something has been added at the same time?

Also, when I search for Bluetooth devices I get an option called 'Amp'ed Up!' which i cannot connect too or find anything on the internet that might suggest what it is. :drink:

My worst complaint is a split in the dash around the Passenger Airbag line, it is not massive, but now that I have noticed it it is hard to unsee! I am sure my trim guy can mend it but I wondered if anyone else had the same issue and whether Audi might cover it as a manufacturing defect with the dashboard, I will try it on with them when I ring them today to get the recent turbo mexh recall booked.

Thanks in advance, and here's hoping a previous owner is on here.

Cheers,

Tomson

HDPete
3rd Gear

Re: Any previous Owners - R26 ROT & help please?

Post by HDPete » Tue May 31, 2022 9:32 am

The ASC Module manual is a bugger to find, but is hidden within the app - somewhere like the About / Support / Version detail

HDPete
3rd Gear

Post by HDPete » Tue May 31, 2022 9:33 am

It’s under “Settings / Imprint”

HDPete
3rd Gear

Post by HDPete » Tue May 31, 2022 9:34 am

Tomson
4th Gear

Post by Tomson » Tue May 31, 2022 10:23 am

Thanks Pete, It is the same as the Ak-Racing App, although I am not having anything showing the module in the wifi for the car. I will try the pressing the esp button twice to see if that works.

Return to “RS6 (C7 Typ 4G) 2013-2018”