New RS coming tomorrow! Woohoo.

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 553 bhp
4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 597 bhp (Performance)
daddyone
1st Gear

New RS coming tomorrow! Woohoo.

Post by daddyone » Tue May 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Hi all,

I'm fairly new on here but I've been driving these cars for the past 10 years now. My current whip is a 2015 RS6 in Sepang blue with Milltek downpipes, a pretty agressive map and 75k miles, mostly motorway. It's a gorgeous car but I think it's high time to get into something lower mileage and let my car go on to a new owner.
2019-03-25 18.52.53.jpg
So I'm upgrading to a Performance edition with soem extra toys such as the pan roof, parking pack advanced etc. and I have a year or so of Audi warrnty to play with now.

My question is this, are there any aftermarket maps available which will not void my warranty, or should I look for a spare ECU with which to do some playing, returning the standard one to the car for Audi service? The old car was remapped the day I bought it new and whilst I've had no warranty issues, it's playing on my mind a bit before I bite the bullet and do this.

any adavice folks?

daddyone
1st Gear

Re: New RS coming tomorrow! Woohoo.

Post by daddyone » Tue May 14, 2019 9:26 pm

P.S. Old car will be up for sale soon and I'd rather it went to an enthusiast, so if anyone is interested PM me for full spec and offers.

Return to “RS6 (C7 Typ 4G) 2013-2018”