Stolen & Recovered RS6 Performance

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 553 bhp
4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 597 bhp (Performance)
kerniez
1st Gear

Re: Stolen & Recovered RS6 Performance

Post by kerniez » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:33 am

Wow, Chapeau for your efforts - it is a shame that your neighbours weren’t about to help out. When my neighbour and I apprehended a burglar 2 years ago luckily my neighbours couldn’t wait to join in.

Glad that everyone is alright as it can really be unpredictable in these situations and we all say what we would do but to be fair instinct takes over.

From my incident the burglar got 37 months for aggravated burglary so I was quite happy with that. Hopefully the Police will get these guys and give them a decent time behind bars - Not sure it will change them but it would keep them off the streets for a while!

I now have a baseball bat in my utility room and have moved ;-)

A20LEE
4th Gear

Post by A20LEE » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:07 am

Thats an awful thing to be subjected too. I’ve had burglers in my bedroom as i slept and they stole my B5, if id woken up god knows what could have happened as they were armed with screw drivers (lesser sentence than using a knife!!) Your family must be very proud of you!

B-ill
1st Gear

Post by B-ill » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 am

I can't express how angry this makes me. No one deserves to go through that, upmost respect to you for trying to keep them out of your house.

Having an RS3 and RS6 on drive this is my worst nightmare.

We are now of a generation where respect is non existent. We should be worrying about more important things in life, not worrying about people taking our possessions that we work so hard for.

Return to “RS6 (C7 Typ 4G) 2013-2018”