Heated seat zone issue.

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 553 bhp
4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 597 bhp (Performance)
LRB23
Neutral

Heated seat zone issue.

Post by LRB23 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:43 pm

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if the front heated seats have heat zones on the lumber / back rest as well as the lower seated panel?

My RS6 is currently in the workshop for warranty work and a while back I made a note that I couldn’t feel any heat coming through on the back rest section. Is this normal? I’m sure on my old S3 the entire seat heated up.

Trying to get everything sorted at once. My car has been with Audi since early March...

Cheers

morski
2nd Gear

Re: Heated seat zone issue.

Post by morski » Sat May 23, 2020 8:38 pm

The seats have 3 sections to the heating pads although you can only buy them as 2. 1 of them is the main arse bit which has a small 2nd section for your thighs and the 3rd is the largest piece for the backrest section and goes up to the point where the honeycomb section meets the full leather section
A6 BiTdi Avant
Retrofitted: Full Led Headlights, DAB, Full Electric Seats, Power Tailgate, Surround View Cameras, Genuine RS6 Grille, Leather Door Armrests, Soft Close Doors, Rear Side Blinds, Electric Steering Column, LED Sill Plates, Ambient Lighting Pack, High Beam Assist, Eibach Springs, Led Roof Console, 4 Zone Climate, Rear Heated Seats, Head Up Display, Side assist, Alcantara Retrim
To be done: Lane assist, ACC, Keyless

LRB23
Neutral

Re: Heated seat zone issue.

Post by LRB23 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:04 am

Thanks, I think my back rest section is not operating correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “RS6 (C7 Typ 4G) 2013-2018”