Anyone Knocking About Tonight

4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 553 bhp
4.0 V8 40v biturbo TFSI - 597 bhp (Performance)
Post Reply
User avatar
ShaneyB
Top Gear
Posts: 2305
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:14 pm
Location: Middlesex

Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by ShaneyB » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi all,
I've been asked to vacate my house so my son can 'watch films' with his new found love.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone was at a loose end around J15-18 of the M25 tonight.

I'm not weird...honest. :bigblink:
Shane

Image

Current
2017 C7 Nardo RS6 Performance


Gone:
C43 AMG Coupe
Black E92 M3
Daytona B7 RS4 Saloon
B6 S4 Saloon Tip
B5 S4 Avant
8L S3
Lexus IS 200
Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8 lsi
Vauxhall Astra 1.6l
Fiat Uno Turbo
Fiat 127 Sport
Ford Cortina MK5
Opel Kadett

User avatar
Lig
4th Gear
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by Lig » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Wierdo.... :lol:
Image

User avatar
Lig
4th Gear
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by Lig » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:48 pm

I would be more than happy to meet up, but I am just north of Leeds and it would cost me a fortune in fuel to get down there ....
Image

User avatar
Lig
4th Gear
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by Lig » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:48 pm

And I would have to be thinking about setting off now....
Image

User avatar
Lig
4th Gear
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by Lig » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Isn't there some fancy cafe in London village somewhere, where petrolheads meet up.... sure I have read about one...??

Hope you dont have a lonely night.....

Lig.
Image

User avatar
MikeFish
Cruising
Posts: 15393
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: The Middle of Somewhere

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by MikeFish » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Shagga wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm
Hi all,
I've been asked to vacate my house so my son can 'watch films' with his new found love.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone was at a loose end around J15-18 of the M25 tonight.

I'm not weird...honest. :bigblink:
I was in Rickmansworth and Amersham today, got on the M25 at J18 but unfortunately I'm now home a few hours away.

User avatar
ShaneyB
Top Gear
Posts: 2305
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:14 pm
Location: Middlesex

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by ShaneyB » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Lig wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:50 pm
Isn't there some fancy cafe in London village somewhere, where petrolheads meet up.... sure I have read about one...??

Hope you dont have a lonely night.....

Lig.
Ace Cafe is normally a good place. Used to have loads of VAG meets when I had my B7.

I might just see how many laps of the M25 I can do in 5 hours.
Shane

Image

Current
2017 C7 Nardo RS6 Performance


Gone:
C43 AMG Coupe
Black E92 M3
Daytona B7 RS4 Saloon
B6 S4 Saloon Tip
B5 S4 Avant
8L S3
Lexus IS 200
Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8 lsi
Vauxhall Astra 1.6l
Fiat Uno Turbo
Fiat 127 Sport
Ford Cortina MK5
Opel Kadett

User avatar
ShaneyB
Top Gear
Posts: 2305
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:14 pm
Location: Middlesex

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by ShaneyB » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:19 pm

MikeFish wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:01 pm
Shagga wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm
Hi all,
I've been asked to vacate my house so my son can 'watch films' with his new found love.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone was at a loose end around J15-18 of the M25 tonight.

I'm not weird...honest. :bigblink:
I was in Rickmansworth and Amersham today, got on the M25 at J18 but unfortunately I'm now home a few hours away.

Mike no. I work 5 minutes from Ricky. Let me know next time you're down and we'll grab a beer.
Shane

Image

Current
2017 C7 Nardo RS6 Performance


Gone:
C43 AMG Coupe
Black E92 M3
Daytona B7 RS4 Saloon
B6 S4 Saloon Tip
B5 S4 Avant
8L S3
Lexus IS 200
Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8 lsi
Vauxhall Astra 1.6l
Fiat Uno Turbo
Fiat 127 Sport
Ford Cortina MK5
Opel Kadett

User avatar
MikeFish
Cruising
Posts: 15393
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: The Middle of Somewhere

Re: Anyone Knocking About Tonight

Post by MikeFish » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Shagga wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:19 pm
MikeFish wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:01 pm
Shagga wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:42 pm
Hi all,
I've been asked to vacate my house so my son can 'watch films' with his new found love.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone was at a loose end around J15-18 of the M25 tonight.

I'm not weird...honest. :bigblink:
I was in Rickmansworth and Amersham today, got on the M25 at J18 but unfortunately I'm now home a few hours away.

Mike no. I work 5 minutes from Ricky. Let me know next time you're down and we'll grab a beer.
:thumbs:

Post Reply

Return to “RS6 (C7 Typ 4G) 2013-2018”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bn8959, KieranRS4 and 14 guests