Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Off topic chat
dhaacr
Neutral

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by dhaacr » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Brooner
Cruising

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Brooner » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:43 pm

I think i speak for the majority of the forum members when i say take your mumbo jumbo <beep> and shove it up your arse
As that's where you seem to speak from
2018 B9 RS4 Navarra Blue
2013 B8 RS4 Sepang Blue
2007 B7 RS4 Avant Sprint Blue
2001 B5 RS4 Nogaro Blue
1998 B5 S4 Avant Kingfisher Blue
1993 B4 S2 Avant laser Red

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Brooner wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:43 pm
I think i speak for the majority of the forum members when i say take your mumbo jumbo <beep> and shove it up your arse
In other words, fúck off.

Cheers :thumbs:

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:27 pm

Brooner wrote:I think i speak for the majority of the forum members when i say take your mumbo jumbo <beep> and shove it up your arse
Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

Covkiller
Top Gear

Post by Covkiller » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:02 pm

I stamp on your bullshit with my carbon footprint :dung:
Speed matters
RS4 B7, Mugello Blue, K&W V3 & HR ARBs, set up by Centre Gravity, Milltek Valved Non Res & cat bypass pipes, BMC air filter, braided hoses, DOT 5.1, Terraclean, MRC Full Carbon Clean, MRC remap 448PS 477NM, 20" S7 alloys with 4mm spacers & Hawke spigots 66.6 > 57.1, AP Racing front discs. Sold Sept 2019. Now rocking an F80 M3

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:25 am

Brooner wrote:
so you will represent majority of childrens ? but who the hell are you ? ( rascal whore ) just an random child.

you are not the damn mother ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna ) so who cares for you ? neither i actually am, but i very nicely know that my mother ( say authority ) has seen him. and knows it that who has tilled her.

so i represent mother ( say authority ) and if there is anyone who is intelligent at all or has little intelligence at all than he/she can see our positions.

and now you jump on your moon landing, big bang, evolution etc. and i will also go on with my mother ( say auhtority ) and you also go on with your false propagandas so that your foolish leaders may go on.

and fools are accepted by another fool and no intelligent person can accept any fool. that is not possible. and if there is actually intelligent than it is me. for i know that only our mother ( or say authority ) has seen our father, finished.

there is no need of wsating time on you. for you are hypocrite fraud.

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:27 am

FrazerD wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:44 pm
Brooner wrote:
In other words, fúck off.

if you are saying <beep> off to me than i have to tell you that it is me who dont care for you OR give any piss for you at all.

and you have now whore like mentiality which cannot be changed cuz you have habbit of taking my lollypop ( by pying without invitation )

you are now fond of my lollypop ( rascal whore )

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:28 am

FaisalJ wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Brooner wrote:I think i speak for the majority of the forum members when i say take your mumbo jumbo <beep> and shove it up your arse
Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
waahaa ( what an resaonaing ) i never seen anything like this. certainly well said.

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:30 am

Covkiller wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:02 pm
I stamp on your bullshit with my carbon footprint :dung:
Speed matters
nah nah wrong saying you took my lollypop into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) and what is the problem in it ?

i dont give piss for you at all. so practically there is no loss at all.

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:26 am

Sounds like this fanny likes pissing on men :piss:

Sort this clown out :ban:

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:37 am

dhaacr wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:03 pm
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Hey, I'm really interested in this and I have some questions:
What's it like for you to make absolutely zero sense, have absolutely no authority and have absolutely zero impact on the world?
No matter where you go, there you are.

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:12 pm

It concerns me that there are people like this that are allowed access to the Internet... Or allowed to go out into the street with all the rascal whores out there.

zappy-chops
3rd Gear

Post by zappy-chops » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:57 pm

This is hilarious. This guy is a raving loony. People like that add colour to this world. Surely he must be using a language translator to come up with English this badly written and nonsensical.
Currently running:
18 plate Lamborghini Huracan Performante (5.2l of V10 naturally aspirated craziness)
67 plate RS6 Performance (fully loaded)
66 plate Range Rover Autobiography (for wafting around)
16 plate Mini Cooper S convertible (lots of fun but rather skittish when thrashed)

Favourite car ever owned:
1971 Citroen DS21 - The Goddess (pure art on wheels)

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:08 pm

FrazerD wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:26 am
Sounds like this fanny likes pissing on men :piss:

Sort this clown out :ban:

clown ( hehe ) if im clown than you are my whore ( by pying without invitation ) you play with my genitals like an slut.

and dont feed me trolling. and if im clown than anyone who says it is whore. ( The Gay Whore or Regular Whore { finished })

but whore is whore.

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:11 pm

bam_bam wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:37 am
Hey, I'm really interested in this and I have some questions:
What's it like for you to make absolutely zero sense, have absolutely no authority and have absolutely zero impact on the world?
so i make zero sense when i say that it is our mother who has seen our father before our birth, and knows it that who is father ?

( waahaa ) that means there is no father before our birth, than it means your propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc are rightous in the first place ?

( wahaa ) and you absolutely makes sense ? and your FARCE *HEY! we are intelligent is not farce in the first place than,

alright you go on with that and i will go on with my authority ( say mother or Srila Prabhupada ) finished.

but no one can remain the damn free side everyone has to take weather of rascal whores like you or of real mother ( aka authority )

and i will take side my mother ( or authority ) rascal whore. :bigwave:

Return to “Off Topic Chat”