Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Off topic chat
dhaacr
Neutral

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:15 pm

MikeFish wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:12 pm
It concerns me that there are people like this that are allowed access to the Internet... Or allowed to go out into the street with all the rascal whores out there.
now i may be dumb, idiot without your so called degree and not brainwashed by your so called moon landing, big bang, evolution etc which are only taught in your schools so that your western fun may go on.

but which intelligent persons needs your degree or certificate that he/she will get strength if he/she eats the damn food ? for im eating ( now ) and i dont require your degree, fegree or any certificate from you that i will get power by eating,

and bigger fact is you are now finished. ( along with your western civilization ) all false propagandas like moon landing, big bang, moon landing etc. everything false.

and how long you will cheat people ? huh? how long ? anything artificial can go on for some time but it will not go on forever. ( that is not possible )

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:19 pm

zappy-chops wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:57 pm
This is hilarious. This guy is a raving loony. People like that add colour to this world. Surely he must be using a language translator to come up with English this badly written and nonsensical.
so you mean to say that it is hilarious when someone throws shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with an open challenge ? ( wwahaaa ) what an reasonsing.

and im not your western puppet. ( wrong { rascal whore })

and if there is anyone here who is unreasonable and nonsense than it is you that rascal whore. ( not me ) slut now get lost before i make shape of your small vagina more bigger.

hilarious. what is that hilarious ? that you enjoy it when i throw potty or urine on your face and than kicks on your face ? is it hilarious ? than laugh more ( foolish moron )

laugh more ( and enjoy my kicks on your face also at the same time )

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Remind me WHY you are here again?
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Ian_C
Cruising

Post by Ian_C » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Ban Him.jpg
B5 B6 B7 B9

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:27 pm

Surrey Sam wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:22 pm
whatever reason for which im here that i have explained without any duplicty, and if you think that there is any duplicity or any self interest in this Practical explanation ( than its an open challenge { for if you are son of 1 man }) than point out the damn fallacy or spot in it.

can you do that ?

always i answer now you will ansewr and i will ask tell us the damn who gave you right to say why ? huh? and are you reasoanble in the first place ? than good luck with your wishful thinking. :thumbs:

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Ian_C wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:24 pm
Ban Him.jpg
rascal slut ban you will for certainly but how you will retify your whore like mentiality of taking my lollypop into your deep throat ? ( by pying without invitation ? ) how ?

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Why do you want to ban the rascal whore? Have you been brainwashed by your so called moon landing, big bang, evolution etc? ( wwahaaa ) what an reasonsing.
Personally I am enjoying him throwing potty or urine on your face with my mother ( say auhtority ) ( by pying without invitation ). Or something like that.

I think the people that look after him will be along in a minute and tell him off for using the computer and google translate so poorly.

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:31 pm

dhaacr wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:27 pm
Surrey Sam wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:22 pm
whatever reason for which im here that i have explained without any duplicty, and if you think that there is any duplicity or any self interest in this Practical explanation ( than its an open challenge { for if you are son of 1 man }) than point out the damn fallacy or spot in it.

can you do that ?

always i answer now you will ansewr and i will ask tell us the damn who gave you right to say why ? huh? and are you reasoanble in the first place ? than good luck with your wishful thinking. :thumbs:
You're not listening. Remind me WHY you are here again?
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm

MikeFish wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:29 pm
Why do you want to ban the rascal whore? Have you been brainwashed by your so called moon landing, big bang, evolution etc? ( wwahaaa ) what an reasonsing.
Personally I am enjoying him throwing potty or urine on your face with my mother ( say auhtority ) ( by pying without invitation ). Or something like that.

I think the people that look after him will be along in a minute and tell him off for using the computer and google translate so poorly.
and i dont give any piss for you or anyones thinking, and i havent come here with your or anyones support beside mother and father ( say Authority and Krishna )

and now you lick your great thinking and jump on it. but childrens are not born from fingers ( like your bogus thinking )

rascal whore.

and now dont feed me trolling and attract me by showing your very big vagina ( which is still small in front of me )

and dont think to change its shape once again with me, ( rascal whore )

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Surrey Sam wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:31 pm
and certainly there is no need in listening to the hypocrite frauds like you. and even if you joined the movement still i will kick on your face. ( take it as for granted )

there is no need of hypocrite whores like you anymore.

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 pm

dhaacr wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm
Surrey Sam wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:31 pm
and certainly there is no need in listening to the hypocrite frauds like you. and even if you joined the movement still i will kick on your face. ( take it as for granted )

there is no need of hypocrite whores like you anymore.
Are you human? If so, remind me WHY you are here again.

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 pm

dhaacr wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm
MikeFish wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:29 pm

and i dont give any piss for you or anyones thinking, and i havent come here with your or anyones support beside mother and father ( say Authority and Krishna )

and now you lick your great thinking and jump on it. but childrens are not born from fingers ( like your bogus thinking )

rascal whore.

and now dont feed me trolling and attract me by showing your very big vagina ( which is still small in front of me )

and dont think to change its shape once again with me, ( rascal whore )
I haven't shown you my big vagina... yet. But if you play your cards right you little rascal whore i might. You are such a vagina teaser.

The_Coat
4th Gear

Post by The_Coat » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:54 pm

I don't think I've ever heard the term "Rascal Whore" before

Where's Bam Bam anyway? He'd normally be all over a post like this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

RS4 Avant - Misano Red

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:09 pm

dhaacr wrote:
so i make zero sense when i say that it is our mother who has seen our father before our birth, and knows it that who is father ?

Errrrm, that isn't sense that you think you speak, that's just fact, if course our mothers saw our fathers before we're born, you dolt. Well, except yours, your mum was getting done from behind by a human-train of truck drivers, in a sh1t-splattered men's toilet somewhere on the A1M. She never saw their faces, ergo, she never saw your dad's face, the little rascal whore.
dhaacr wrote: ( waahaa ) that means there is no father before our birth, than it means your propagandas like evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc are rightous in the first place ?
Your dad waiting 16th in line to deepdick your rascal whore mother had nothing to do with the so called events of the moon landing, big bang or evolution. Again, nonsensical rantings of fatherless dolt.
dhaacr wrote:( wahaa ) and you absolutely makes sense ? and your FARCE *HEY! we are intelligent is not farce in the first place than,

alright you go on with that and i will go on with my authority ( say mother or Srila Prabhupada ) finished. but no one can remain the damn free side everyone has to take weather of rascal whores like you or of real mother ( aka authority )
Prove your authority, no one can find it anywhere, prove to us your authority. Anyways, how's your little recruiter drive for your fabulous religious cult going? You'd probably have better luck on M3cutters, they love this stuff.
dhaacr wrote: and i will take side my mother ( or authority ) rascal whore. :bigwave:
Take any side of your mother that you want, many men have taken her backside, it's best you not go around there to see the damage they've done. She looks like a open-cut mining operation back there, she's probably had more miners drill her nugget factory than the population of Newcastle.
No matter where you go, there you are.

FrazerD
4th Gear

Post by FrazerD » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:15 pm

I’m actually in fits of laughter :jump:

Rascal whore is going to be my new insult.

Cheers :thumbs:

Return to “Off Topic Chat”