Off topic chat
FaisalJ
Cruising

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by FaisalJ » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:46 pm

dhaacr wrote:
FaisalJ wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:51 pm
This means that the internet has finally reached the last village in India.

OP must be gutted. The rest of India is teaching themselves mad maths and IT skills, and here he is reduced to threatening to throw piss at strangers on the internet.

I mean how does that even work? You piss in a shoe (flip-flop?) and then sling it at your own monitor? Nasty.

All his mates probably moved to Bangalore and Mumbai to work for western companies - hence the hatred.

Quite sad really.

A cry for help

Let it out lil fella (the emotions, not the piss)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
help i certainly seek but of Krishna and Authority and no one else. ( dull brain ) but you just go on playing with my lollypop and i will go on with my work. that is it.

and we will decide things by work but not by bogus words and mere bogus lamentation. ( which is useless ) rascal slut

and i must have to admit that your western civilization has got everything from top to bottom everything enough. ( i admit it )

and if this is the damn fact than you also know another fact ( rascal slut :thumbs: )
Soooo.....Indian.

2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:31 pm

FaisalJ wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:46 pm
dhaacr wrote:
FaisalJ wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:51 pm
This means that the internet has finally reached the last village in India.

OP must be gutted. The rest of India is teaching themselves mad maths and IT skills, and here he is reduced to threatening to throw piss at strangers on the internet.

I mean how does that even work? You piss in a shoe (flip-flop?) and then sling it at your own monitor? Nasty.

All his mates probably moved to Bangalore and Mumbai to work for western companies - hence the hatred.

Quite sad really.

A cry for help

Let it out lil fella (the emotions, not the piss)

help i certainly seek but of Krishna and Authority and no one else. ( dull brain ) but you just go on playing with my lollypop and i will go on with my work. that is it.

and we will decide things by work but not by bogus words and mere bogus lamentation. ( which is useless ) rascal slut

and i must have to admit that your western civilization has got everything from top to bottom everything enough. ( i admit it )

and if this is the damn fact than you also know another fact ( rascal slut :thumbs: )
Soooo.....Indian.

nah nah you go on with your policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* and if i would have such sentiment in my heart than i would not have come here on your forum.

anyways- anyways you go on with your policy and i will go on with my work. and this Practical explanation is not meant for fistful americans, fishful indians but for the rest of the world.

for it is purpose of human life and every human being is welcomed.

jamiej
2nd Gear

Post by jamiej » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm

FON.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Current
'07 - Audi RS4 Avant Daytona Grey
'16 - BMW M135i F20 (LCI)
Gone
'02 Audi 8L A3 1.9 TDI (PD)
'03 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
'96 VW Golf VR6
'91 Toyota MR2 NA
'90 Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9
'90 VW Mk2 Golf GTI 8V

FaisalJ
Cruising

Post by FaisalJ » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:21 pm

dhaacr wrote:
FaisalJ wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:46 pm
dhaacr wrote: help i certainly seek but of Krishna and Authority and no one else. ( dull brain ) but you just go on playing with my lollypop and i will go on with my work. that is it.

Soooo.....Indian.

nah nah you go on with your policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* and if i would have such sentiment in my heart than i would not have come here on your forum.

anyways- anyways you go on with your policy and i will go on with my work. and this Practical explanation is not meant for fistful americans, fishful indians but for the rest of the world.

for it is purpose of human life and every human being is welcomed.
You’ve been badly let down by your school.

I thought schools out there were pretty good at teaching English?

Glad to see you’ve stopped throwing piss at least. Progress.

2007 RS4 B7 Avant
Phantom Black | Black Optics | MRC Stage 2 | JC Weldfab Exhaust | KW V3 coilovers | H&R ARBs | 20" Ispiri ISR-8 | Titanium wing mirrors | Driving Passion Diffuser | CF Air Intake | Manifold deflap | Alcantara/leather retrim | TT RS Steering Wheel | Pioneer Apple Carplay HU, JL amp and sub, Focal components | Clear Headlight Lenses, Black Internals, 6000K Bulbs | Trups LEDs | LED Tail lights |

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:43 pm

dhaacr wrote: help i certainly seek but of Krishna and Authority and no one else.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

zappy-chops
3rd Gear

Post by zappy-chops » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 pm

dhaacr wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:31 pm
anyways you go on with your policy and i will go on with my work.
So what is this work of yours exactly? Is your mission to register for random forums, post messages that genuinely don't make any sense at all (and that is not an insult - I am talking about the very strange English you are writing. It really makes no sense), and then throw abuse and insults at everyone? Is that what your deity has given you as a task in this world? I think not.

This is a motoring forum. People discuss cars here. Yes, there is an "off topic chat" section for anything else so why not your stuff. If you had entered the forum and been polite and asked if people are interested in hearing about your Krishna and Hinduism messages then perhaps we would be having a civilised debate. Just saying!
Currently running:
18 plate Lamborghini Huracan Performante (5.2l of V10 naturally aspirated craziness)
67 plate RS6 Performance (fully loaded)
66 plate Range Rover Autobiography (for wafting around)
16 plate Mini Cooper S convertible (lots of fun but rather skittish when thrashed)

Favourite car ever owned:
1971 Citroen DS21 - The Goddess (pure art on wheels)

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:21 am

dhaacr wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:39 pm
bam_bam wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:09 pm
Errrrm, that isn't sense that you think you speak, that's just fact, if course our mothers saw our fathers before we're born, you dolt. Well, except yours, your mum was getting done from behind by a human-train of truck drivers, in a sh1t-splattered men's toilet somewhere on the A1M. She never saw their faces, ergo, she never saw your dad's face, the little rascal whore
Take any side of your mother that you want, many men have taken her backside, it's best you not go around there to see the damage they've done. She looks like a open-cut mining operation back there, she's probably had more miners drill her nugget factory than the population of Newcastle.
and this i have to learn from any random child like you ? ( waha ) :bash: now get lost ( rascal gay slut )
Projecting won't win me over young man, you'll need to show us your authority, otherwise you're just words on the screen. Dull and boring.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Weiß-sechs
5th Gear

Post by Weiß-sechs » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:10 pm

jamiej wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm
FON.

^^^Just this really :lol:

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Weiß-sechs wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:10 pm
jamiej wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm
FON.

^^^Just this really :lol:
I'll 2nd that. The OP is a Fucktard of the highest grade.
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 pm

chunky79 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm
alright im fucktard of the highest grade but than what you all are ? huh? are you saints ? do you want to tell me that you all ( rascal theives and rogues ) are saints ?

and who is going to tell us how big fucktard i actually am ? just the damn random child ?

wahaa than what is most sensible`1 ? you all theives and rogues ? ( wahaa ) anyways policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* but i have to say it again as always that rightly mother says that anything simply spoiled. ;)

you cannot do anything anymore.

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:30 pm

zappy-chops wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 pm
So what is this work of yours exactly? Is your mission to register for random forums, post messages that genuinely don't make any sense at all (and that is not an insult - I am talking about the very strange English you are writing. It really makes no sense), and then throw abuse and insults at everyone? Is that what your deity has given you as a task in this world? I think not.

This is a motoring forum. People discuss cars here. Yes, there is an "off topic chat" section for anything else so why not your stuff. If you had entered the forum and been polite and asked if people are interested in hearing about your Krishna and Hinduism messages then perhaps we would be having a civilised debate. Just saying!
than it is off-topic section where your mother, sister, wife and daughter makes love for a night with any random forum members and give then energy for next day.

and ( rascal whore ) dont say it there is cuz it is that section, and gentle behaviour with gentlemen but i could not find `1 single gentlemen from last many years.

but still be gentle with street dogs like you ? since when dog began to understand language of respected dog please to relax ?

they understand only the language of kicks in the face than they come to there senses. and you all are like that.

and it is an clear fact that you are an rascal slut. and whatever my business may be it is successful already. but you are free to be envious of those who do something.

it is an nature of third class person cuz they cannot do anything at all. and when someone does something they become envious ( like you ) rascal slut.

and because you touched english and all nonsense points thus it is an open conclusion that you are rascal whore. ( finished )

which you all are not.

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:32 pm

dhaacr wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 pm
chunky79 wrote:
alright im fucktard of the highest grade but than what you all are ? huh? are you saints ? do you want to tell me that you all ( rascal theives and rogues ) are saints ?

and who is going to tell us how big fucktard i actually am ? just the damn random child ?

wahaa than what is most sensible`1 ? you all theives and rogues ? ( wahaa ) anyways policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* but i have to say it again as always that rightly mother says that anything simply spoiled. ;)

We are but rascals, we've never said anything different, we've never proclaimed to be better than anyone.

You're mentally ill, mother says get help.

Rascal whore.
No matter where you go, there you are.

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:47 pm

dhaacr wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 pm
chunky79 wrote:
alright im fucktard of the highest grade but than what you all are ? I'm a tnuc, and I embrace it.huh? are you saints ? do you want to tell me that you all ( rascal theives and rogues ) are saints ?

and who is going to tell us how big fucktard i actually am ? just the damn random child ? I just told you how big a Fucktard you are, I said you're of the highest grade. You get it now?

wahaa than what is most sensible`1 ? you all theives and rogues ? ( wahaa ) anyways policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* but i have to say it again as always that rightly mother says that anything simply spoiled. ;) I couldn't understand what your mother was saying, as she was gagging at the time.

Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.

Now - Empty garage

dhaacr
Neutral

Post by dhaacr » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:59 pm

chunky79 @ ( wahaa ) very reasoanble now there is no value in talking with unwanted rascals like you at all. ( finished )

now just shake your head hard on my lollypop ( by pying without invitation )

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:15 pm

dhaacr wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:59 pm
chunky79 @ ( wahaa ) very reasoanble now there is no value in talking with unwanted rascals like you at all. ( finished )

now just shake your head hard on my lollypop ( by pying without invitation )
Why do you want a man to suck your schlong?
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.

Now - Empty garage

Return to “Off Topic Chat”