Audi A6/ RS6 C5 Thule Wingbar Edge Black 9582B Roof Bars for sale

Parts For Sale / Wanted Only
AndyP
Neutral

Audi A6/ RS6 C5 Thule Wingbar Edge Black 9582B Roof Bars for sale

Post by AndyP » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:41 pm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234783646675

As new, top of the range, Thule Wingbar Edge Black 9582B M - Pack of 2. I bought these new from Halfords for £310 (and have the receipt to prove it) specifically for my Audi RS6 Plus C5 Avant back in March this year, but sadly i have sold the vehicle, so i no longer need them. I've only used them once, so they are in near perfect condition and are easy to fit.

I believe they will fit any of the Audi A6 (C5) family (98-2004) Avant (estate) with roof rails. I think they also fit other vehicles but i've not managed to find a list of them online. You can check on Thule website if needed.

They come with all the original stuff from the box including instructions, 2 keys, tool, etc and are like new.

Standard spec pasted below:

Premium aerodynamic load bar for an exceptionally quiet ride and easy installation of accessories. 2-pack.
Smoothly arched bars that fit close to the roof
WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air separation from bar
BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar
Included AcuTight Tensioning Tool indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to vehicle
Upper T-track allows fast installation/removal of accessories (Thule Xadapt required for some carriers, see Thule Buyer's Guide for details)
Pre-assembled bar and foot system installs quickly
Securely mounts to vehicle with included locks
Cars with sun roof: Due to the racks' low fit on the car, it may not be possible to open the sun roof when the racks are installed. Please check clearance before opening your sun roof.
Check the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car

Loading width 78 cm
Maximum load 75 kg. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle.
Equipped with T-track Yes
Locks included Yes
One Key System compatible Yes
Model number 958220

Return to “Parts”