B8 RS4 Sports exhaust wanted

Parts For Sale / Wanted Only
Spellman76
Neutral

B8 RS4 Sports exhaust wanted

Post by Spellman76 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:46 am

I’ve just got a 2013 b8. It’s onky done 11k from new and is immaculate. It has drc but I don’t think sports exhaust, as it’s quite quiet, only livens up on downshift. The crome tips are just that and I believe Audi sports exhaust has black tips?
I don’t want it sounding like a Nascar but would be nice to have more bark and over run if possible. It’s a lovely usable car and engine note, shame not to hear more of it.
If anyone could advise on a system that’s not too complicated or expensive I’d be most appreciative. Don’t want anything that brings up warning lights or the like.
Happy to buy second hand and would keep original as miles so low.
Thank
Andy

jangol
4th Gear

Re: B8 RS4 Sports exhaust wanted

Post by jangol » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Honestly, aftermarket is 100% in my humble opinion, the way to go, if pennies allow. I’ve got a jcb weldfab full system & love the sound most of time. Agree.... sometimes sound a bit nascar, but most of the time it’s a pleasure to hear the V8 sound as it ought to....

In dynamic mode (which I hardly use to be fair) it’s sounds out of this world...... very raw....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:11 pm

I have a full OEM Sports Exhaust and Black bumper tips, that I could be tempted to part with. It was removed in January this year and has only covered 18k miles.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

Spellman76
Neutral

Post by Spellman76 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Thanks very much for the advice.
Sam can you please mail me, I’m not very good at the PM route!
Info@guymartinproper.com

Many thanks

Andy

114uyc
2nd Gear

Post by 114uyc » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:13 pm

SurreySam does the "Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust" make a big difference over the Sports exhaust ? Maybe tempted to follow you if it does..

Return to “Parts”