Audi RS6 C5 Avant Nearside (Passengers side) Front Headlight Wanted

Parts For Sale / Wanted Only
RS6Rottweiler
2nd Gear

Audi RS6 C5 Avant Nearside (Passengers side) Front Headlight Wanted

Post by RS6Rottweiler » Thu May 10, 2018 11:49 am

I am looking for a Nearside (Passengers side) Front Headlight for a RS6 C5 Avant, does anybody have one for sale or know where I might be able to get one?

Other option is are there any aftermarket headlights that fit the C5 RS6? or Does anyone know a good place to purchase OEM parts from cheaper than from dealer?
Last edited by RS6Rottweiler on Thu May 10, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jamrowls
1st Gear

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Avant Nearside (Passengers side) Front Headlight Wanted

Post by jamrowls » Sat May 12, 2018 9:20 pm

I do.

I bought a pair to refurb off the car then do the swap. Unfortunately I melted the drivers side as the oven had warmed up a bit too much at that point! So I ended up refurbing the original ones on the car.

As such I have the passenger side already melted the gunk so the lens is separate from the body, just pushed together in the photos, so it needs to be finished. I have some spare bits like ballast and mechanism from the other headlight, along with some new adjusters that I used to repair the others, a spare tilt motor, the other light assembly and a pair of projectors. It may as well all go together.

Note the lens does need a refurb, and the lower hight adjuster is broken (when I purchased it it was secured by a bunch of resin which I pulled off).

If you didn't want to do the work yourself I highly recommend Trups of EM Lighting.
Attachments
IMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg
Used to own an RS6 C5 Avant :-(

RS6Rottweiler
2nd Gear

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Avant Nearside (Passengers side) Front Headlight Wanted

Post by RS6Rottweiler » Sun May 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello mate, just PM'd you about this before I realised you had messaged me. How much are you looking for this headlight? I'm also interested in you wing mirror covers if they are the aluminium ones, how bad is the chip on one and again how much are you looking for them?

Return to “Parts”