RS6 C6 Headlights

Parts For Sale / Wanted Only
One2Three
Neutral

RS6 C6 Headlights

Post by One2Three » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:33 am

I got a pair of RS6 C6 Headlights. in a very good condition. no cracks. had protection since new but removed that and polished them professionaly at porsche delaership. the lid has a crack that has nothing to do with how it operates. those can be easily replaced part #4F0941159 & #4F0941158 but I don't see a reason why you should replace them unless you seek perfect look.

Reason I changed them that They fogged a bit after a car wash but cleared before I got to my destination. turns out that was normal for it to fog. after replacing new ones that had the same issue. checking the manual it even has a column written and dedicated to that. :audibash: well both new headlights are close to £2800.

Since I do not have any benifit to having them. I'm looking to sell them. both comes in boxes that had my new headlights.

I think £1200 seems like a fair price. but willing to take offers on them. note that I'm not in the UK nor in Europe so I'll be shipping them with EMS or regular post. I prefer EMS as it is faster and somehow safer. both lights will be wrapped carefully for shipping.

All 10 leds work on both sides. the car never had DRL on as it is not mandotary in my country. but I checked the function on them through MMI and they seem bright and working fine as DRL and Parking light.

The lights were taken out by Audi dealership so it was a professional job.

JulianSayer
Neutral

Re: RS6 C6 Headlights

Post by JulianSayer » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi

I'm looking for a relacement headlamp unit for my RS6 C6 (2008)

Do you still have this for sale?

I'm in the UK BS273XW

Thanks

Jules

One2Three
Neutral

Re: RS6 C6 Headlights

Post by One2Three » Tue May 22, 2018 11:42 am

JulianSayer wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:06 pm
Hi

I'm looking for a relacement headlamp unit for my RS6 C6 (2008)

Do you still have this for sale?

I'm in the UK BS273XW

Thanks

Jules

It's still up for sale.

Return to “Parts”