Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Parts For Sale / Wanted Only
User avatar
RS2
3rd Gear
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by RS2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:07 am

No problem, I'll be back home this afternoon so will check then.

MG

User avatar
RS2
3rd Gear
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by RS2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Just updating re parcel.

The signature is false as my wife was at work at the time that it was signed for. This can be proven easily if required.

MG

tominski
Neutral
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by tominski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi. Parcel sent via parcel force 48. Tracking number is fwnr5967590gb

I will email you a picture of receipt.

If you are saying the delivery is not correct I will put in a claim as I said, not a problem. Parcel force will do an investigation.

Thanks. Tom.

User avatar
chunky79
Cruising
Posts: 10772
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:51 am
Location: West Mids

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by chunky79 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Surely this could be sorted out via pm. Not really fair putting the name of the signature on a public forum. Shame that it's come to this, I do feel that RS2 was honest when selling, he did say he didn't know if it worked properly.
previous- 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gtiGoodwood, S3, S4 V8 avant.
Now- C5 RS6 Misano red avant. Getting close to how I want it.

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

tominski
Neutral
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by tominski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Why is it not fair? It's not his/wife's signature. It's false - didn't you read above.

I have logged a claim so should be resolved.

With regards to being public I'm not getting replies to email but I am on here.

Thanks, Tom.

tominski
Neutral
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by tominski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Actually it was given a general check and was in good condition.
If the words 'i don't know if it works' where used would I have bought it.

User avatar
RS2
3rd Gear
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by RS2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm

All of the written text is there for everyone to see. As 'tominski' has accepted the goodwill gesture payment, I consider the matter closed.

The unit has not turned up and the signature was fraudulent as my wife was at work at the time. Easily proven as she's a GP.

-------

The shell has now been disposed of but I still have the bonnet, front wings, front bumper, front wheel arch liners, rear suspension with subframe, front suspension with subframe, rear diff, gearbox, gear shifter, carbon trim and a load more parts available.

Some of it is on ebay.

MG

User avatar
chunky79
Cruising
Posts: 10772
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:51 am
Location: West Mids

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by chunky79 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:08 pm

tominski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm
Why is it not fair? It's not his/wife's signature. It's false - didn't you read above.

I have logged a claim so should be resolved.

With regards to being public I'm not getting replies to email but I am on here.

Thanks, Tom.
You could have done it via PM Tom. I just didn't see the point in doing it on here like this.

Also Tom, you didn't know the signature was false when you posted it up!
I personally wouldn't have purchased the unit going on what RS2 had said via the messages, if he didn't say it was in good working order I wouldn't have handed the money over. IMO you're fortunate to get any money back.
Glad it's been sorted now, but as I said, shame to be done like this. I haven't heard of any other issues with parts he's sold?
You haven't had much luck this last month, fingers crossed this is the last crap you have.
previous- 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gtiGoodwood, S3, S4 V8 avant.
Now- C5 RS6 Misano red avant. Getting close to how I want it.

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

tominski
Neutral
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by tominski » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:30 am

I consider this closed now too. Just hoping your not pointing the finger at me for being fraudulent. Not sure when your wife came into this. I have raised a claim with parcel force under the section of tracking showing delivered but item not received, let's hope they get to the bottom of it. If I get money back from them I'll return your £50 as I'll have had my money back then.

Chunky you obviously not as trusting as me then. Feel sorry for you. Maybe you have already learnt from mistakes. Also not sure what part of 'im not getting replies' you didn't get.

Anyway.. that's the end of this story.

Good luck with selling the rest of the stuff. I'm sure you don't want hassle either. We all want things to go well and have an easy life.

User avatar
chunky79
Cruising
Posts: 10772
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:51 am
Location: West Mids

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by chunky79 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:58 pm

tominski wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:30 am
I consider this closed now too. Just hoping your not pointing the finger at me for being fraudulent. Not sure when your wife came into this. I have raised a claim with parcel force under the section of tracking showing delivered but item not received, let's hope they get to the bottom of it. If I get money back from them I'll return your £50 as I'll have had my money back then.

Chunky you obviously not as trusting as me then. Feel sorry for you. Maybe you have already learnt from mistakes. Also not sure what part of 'im not getting replies' you didn't get.

Anyway.. that's the end of this story.

Good luck with selling the rest of the stuff. I'm sure you don't want hassle either. We all want things to go well and have an easy life.
You feel sorry for me for being sensible and asking if something works before I buy it? Really no need to feel sorry for me one bit, I can live with being sensible.
I don't feel sorry for you at all, you purchased something from someone who said he didn't know if it was in full working order, then came on a public forum posting the above. Funny how your package didn't return and you insured it for the money you spent on the item.
Now, if you have a problem with me, we can sort it out face to face as I know exactly where you live Tom.
You have posted something on a public forum for others to see, I have an opinion, if you didn't want folk to have an opinion, don't do things in public.
previous- 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gtiGoodwood, S3, S4 V8 avant.
Now- C5 RS6 Misano red avant. Getting close to how I want it.

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

tominski
Neutral
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by tominski » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 pm

I think this is out of hand now. Especially with comments like 'I know where you live'. Did you really put that! Don't appreciate the threat thank you.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion as you say.

The item was insured what what's it was bought for. Isn't that the correct thing to do?! Can't comment on it not being delivered as you can see the delivery details. I'm taking this up with Parcel Force as I mentioned as fraud should never be tolerated.

Anyhow. This is over now. Both myself and Michael have said the matter is closed.

User avatar
chunky79
Cruising
Posts: 10772
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:51 am
Location: West Mids

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by chunky79 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:16 pm

tominski wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 pm
I think this is out of hand now. Especially with comments like 'I know where you live'. Did you really put that! Don't appreciate the threat thank you.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion as you say.

The item was insured what what's it was bought for. Isn't that the correct thing to do?! Can't comment on it not being delivered as you can see the delivery details. I'm taking this up with Parcel Force as I mentioned as fraud should never be tolerated.

Anyhow. This is over now. Both myself and Michael have said the matter is closed.
It wasn't a threat Tom. I don't have a problem with you, you have come across with silly comments towards me so I said, if you have a problem with me we can sort it face to face. I have already pointed out in your damaged wall thread I know where you live, did you take that as a threat??
previous- 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gtiGoodwood, S3, S4 V8 avant.
Now- C5 RS6 Misano red avant. Getting close to how I want it.

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

tominski
Neutral
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by tominski » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:22 pm

No. But you didn't offer to come and sort it out face to face over the wall.
Let just leave things here hey. This isn't going anywhere fast or worthwhile. I know I'll still wave at your red rs6 when I see it at work. :D Certainly no hard feelings from here.

Michael - sorry for this taking over your for sale thread.

User avatar
bam_bam
Cruising
Posts: 14104
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by bam_bam » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:17 pm

tominski wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 pm
Especially with comments like 'I know where you live'.
Everyone knows where you live...
No matter where you go, there you are.

Outrigger
Neutral
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:04 am

Re: Audi RS6 C5 Breaking - No engine or associated parts available

Post by Outrigger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:48 am

If you were thinking of separating the interior carbon trim, as I know another member was interested in the part above the glove box, I'm interested in the part over the hazard switch.

Post Reply

Return to “Parts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: geoffrcox, GlynRS2, Jezza1644, Mat20vt, MikeFish, Robnic, RS4786, Steveo and 23 guests