Looking for a B8 RS4 in a rare colour

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
simundo777
2nd Gear

Looking for a B8 RS4 in a rare colour

Post by simundo777 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:47 pm

Long shot but after owning a Nogaro edition and looking to get back to the fold I'm after a rarer colour.

I know some of them are literally in single numbers in the UK but dark greens, purple....then i'll be more realistic and start my hunt for Suzuka grey.

If you are thinking of selling anytime let me know. I'm in no rush for the right car.
Current: B9 RS4 Navarra Blue
Gone: B8 RS4 Nogaro Edition. BMW 1M. Cayman 981S. E90 M3. E46 M3 CS

Nevsky131
Neutral

Re: Looking for a B8 RS4 in a rare colour

Post by Nevsky131 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:30 am

Deanatlas wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:58 am
If you're interested in finding a rare color for your next car, like dark green, red, or Suzuka white, it's a good idea to start your search by searching car listings and online marketplaces so Additionally, you who like cars online communities or forums dedicated to a specific car model Might consider joining in. Your interests These communities typically have a list of sections where members can buy and sell cars. With active participation and networking in these communities, you can find a vendor with the exact color you are looking for. Remember to be patient and thorough in your search, as finding rare colors can require a lot of time and effort. Gold Whatsapp
What's up with these bots replying with a chat GPT formulated response?!

Return to “Cars”