B7 RS4 Avant for Sale with extensive history & spec

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
MrHans
Neutral

B7 RS4 Avant for Sale with extensive history & spec

Post by MrHans » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:24 pm

Audi B7 RS4 Avant For Sale - Daytona Grey.

Purchased last Jan from another forum member, have bought a Guilia QV so not really using the RS4 to justify keeping it.

Maintenance work carried out by Audi, MRC and Unit 20, including upgraded 20" Le Mans alloys, Bilstein suspension, comprehensive service record from Audi, MRC, and Unit 20.

Car has covered only 3600 miles since last service and is currently awaiting to go in to Yeovil Audi for its annual service, new MOT was done in Feb 23. Both front tyres were replaced with new Michelin Pilot Sports in November, with only about 200 miles wear since fitted.

98.6k, 7 previous owners (previous owner was another forum member and owner before that Audi enthusiast)
Last service at Audi in Jan ‘22 and MOT until Feb ‘24 - service to be carried out in next week or so

asking price
£20,000

Factory Options:

Carbon fibre trim, Flat bottom steering wheel, heated recaro bucket seats, black headlining, black optics, factory tints, SS+ suspension (replaced by B14’s), tech pack (auto lights/wipers), glovebox cd player, adaptive bi xenon headlights, RNSE with aux, rear door blinds, RS4 floor mats.

Aftermarket alarm and Vodafone tracker fitted, with all original keys and tracker fobs.

Comprehensive box full of invoices and documents of all work, including dyno run, all original factory books and manuals.

Work Carried out:
All new lemforder front arms and arb links
New complete manifold @ audi and first carbon clean
Clutch, flywheel, slave, robnic hose
4 new lower door blades
All fluids replaced inc. diff and gearbox oils
Starter motor & 5 relays + clutch switches x2
Most cv boots inner and outer replaced
Track rods and ends replaced & tracking done at Audi
Steering wheel buttons/trim/badge
New scuttle
New brake duct in undertray
Varta AGM battery
Pads front and rear
New top mounts
New TPMS sensors & TPMS antenna
Second carbon clean 05/20 inc new oil, filter, gaskets/o rings, 1 way valve
Aux rad
Lambda sensor
OEM Valeo rear wiper motor

Modifications:
MRC Stage 2 remap 427ps
ECS H pipe
Gutted precats (secondary)
20” Audi S5 Le Mans double spoke alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres
8mm h&r hubcentric spacers
H&R longer bolts inc. locking bolt
Bilstein B14 Coilovers
HEL braided brake hoses
Genuine Audi jet & mist washers jets
Genuine Audi LED number plate lights
All 4 engine mounts replaced with 034 motorsport street density mounts
H&R DRC pipe blanks
Powerflex ARB clamp bushes
PowerFlex top arm bushes (camber adjustable)
New front headlight lens
Pioneer SPH-DA250DAB stereo with DAB & Apple CarPlay/AndroidAuto - with original head unit boxed and with the car.

Service History:
May 2008 - 11714 - Coulsdon Audi
Feb 2010 - 27458 - Wimbledon Audi
Apr 2011 - 36998 - Audi
May 2013 - 55277 - Bexley Audi
Feb 2015 - 65197 - Tunbridge Wells Audi
Nov 2016 - 74776 - MRC Tuning
Dec 2017 - 80551 - MRC Tuning
Dec 2018 - 86192 - Unit 20
Dec 2019 - 91243 - Unit 20
Dec 2020 - 94315 - Audi Watford
Jan 2022 - 94893 - Audi Watford
Mar 2023 - annual service due, waiting to be booked in.

quick image upload

jasonpaul
2nd Gear

Re: B7 RS4 Avant for Sale with extensive history & spec

Post by jasonpaul » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:24 pm

Nice history just don't see £20k have you spent any money on the car since ownership????? like repairs or so forth.

MrHans
Neutral

Post by MrHans » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:38 pm

Hi,

Yes I saw your other post where you made your opinions felt on prices.

Car will be going in for an annual service before sale and having the rear brake lines done which was quoted to the previous owner at approx £900.00. So plus the tyres and full service it will have had approx 2K of work done in the under 4K miles I have used it for. Previous owners had kept on top of maintenance so it hasn't needed anything else doing in the time I've owned it, but if the service flags any other work required it will get done before sale so it goes to a new owner fully sorted.

Car comes with a whole A4 ring binder full of service and parts invoices for the car, which given its age and the fact that most wear and tear items will not be covered by a dealer warranty at this age I feel is more valuable to know how it has been looked after.

I think the car is fairly priced, and whilst I'm reasonably open to negotiation given I'll already be taking a loss on it for minimal use if I don't get what I consider to be sensible money for what is a very well looked after example then I'm inclined just to put it on a trickle charge in a carcoon and keep it.

MrHans
Neutral

Post by MrHans » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:45 pm

And the asking price was factoring the budget to get the car fully sorted at the service, a buyer is welcome to make an offer before it's done to take it as it is and have the work carried out themselves.

chive90
Neutral

Post by chive90 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:08 pm

jasonpaul wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:24 pm
Nice history just don't see £20k have you spent any money on the car since ownership????? like repairs or so forth.
I don't know why you keep posting on sellers threads saying you don't see £20k or you don't see £22k?? There's plenty of RS's for sale on the ususal sites for £15-18k if that's more the figure you want to spend.

The ones priced at 20k or 22k on here are cheap. They're clearly enthusiast owned, have had many of the major jobs done and are in great condition. They've already come down since this time last year and for what it's worth, a Sprint Blue 76k miler sold this week on the RS FB group for £27k, so it seems the market is in a good place.

It's just disrespectful commenting on for sale threads saying you don't see the price they're asking.

@MrHans - don't lower your price, you'll get £20k all day long. If you don't get any interest on here, try the RS4 B7 Owners FB group @£21k and someone will snap it up.

MrHans
Neutral

Post by MrHans » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:21 pm

@chive90.

Thanks, will put a listing on there at the weekend. Honestly would prefer not to sell it but with 2 other cars and working from home I'm just not getting the time to drive it, and it does like to be driven so it seems a shame to leave it stuck on a charger in a carcoon rather than let another enthusiast have the enjoyment of it.

jasonpaul
2nd Gear

Post by jasonpaul » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:01 am

Hi Chive
I am looking for a nice RS4 Avant happy to pay whatever for the right car, as I am a car collector.
I had one over 10 years ago sorry for having a opinion on prices.
I will leave the keyboard warriors to commitment.

JamesBaby
3rd Gear

Post by JamesBaby » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:10 am

chive90 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:08 pm
jasonpaul wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:24 pm
I don't know why you keep posting on sellers threads saying you don't see £20k or you don't see £22k?? There's plenty of RS's for sale on the ususal sites for £15-18k if that's more the figure you want to spend.

The ones priced at 20k or 22k on here are cheap. They're clearly enthusiast owned, have had many of the major jobs done and are in great condition. They've already come down since this time last year and for what it's worth, a Sprint Blue 76k miler sold this week on the RS FB group for £27k, so it seems the market is in a good place.

It's just disrespectful commenting on for sale threads saying you don't see the price they're asking.

@MrHans - don't lower your price, you'll get £20k all day long. If you don't get any interest on here, try the RS4 B7 Owners FB group @£21k and someone will snap it up.
Exactly this. I really don't get why people do this. If its out of your budget move along. People haven't even seen the car and comment on price. It's ridiculous. "I don't see £xxK" has got to be the stupidest comment I've seen in a while. Typical kind of talk that a dealer comes out with when trying to chip you down when they really want it.

This car clearly has been looked after and the car, that an enthusiast would want. It is just a case of waiting for the word to get out, buyer to sort out his money, and waiting for that buyer to be ready.

Rjhenderson22
Neutral

Post by Rjhenderson22 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:15 am

Looks like a great car and im sure will sell when the right buyer comes along like the guys above have said.

I am in a similar position with mine and think some patience is required to find buyers who understand the value of buying a properly looked after enthusiast owned car.

Good luck with the sale!

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Cars”