Looking for a RS4 Avant B9

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
Harper_01
Neutral

Looking for a RS4 Avant B9

Post by Harper_01 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:05 pm

Hi, just dipping my toes into the world of RS4's and was looking at the facelift B9. Normally I just dream from afar but I think time is right to go for it.... Realistically I think I'll be looking at a 2018 model with costings. Nardo grey is the ideal colour with comfort and sound pack as a min but nothing definitive. Not sure if there is someone selling here but thought it would be worth the ask.

Would also take any advice of what to look/what not to look for.

cheers folks

zainster
2nd Gear

Re: Looking for a RS4 Avant B9

Post by zainster » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:19 pm

Great choice of car!

Just do your usual due diligence and if you buy privately, you can still add an extended warranty from Audi which is very reasonably priced and the best one available - wouldn't bother with any third party warranty.

My aim was to buy the highest possible specked car I could find and I got very lucky (£22k of factory options and circa £6k of aftermarket options) - will help at resale if that concerns you (I move on from my cars fairly quickly being a serial car changer so it's important to me). Good luck in your search!
Current: B9 RS4 Avant
Previous Audis: B7 RS4 Avant, Mk3 TTS, Mk1 TT Quattro Sport 240

Harper_01
Neutral

Post by Harper_01 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:37 am

Perfect - thanks for reply here. Will defo look into the approved warranty. Your motor sounds a monster buddy!

zainster
2nd Gear

Post by zainster » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:04 pm

Harper_01 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:37 am
Perfect - thanks for reply here. Will defo look into the approved warranty. Your motor sounds a monster buddy!
Thanks mate! Yeah I haven't stopped giggling since I bought!
Here's the thread I started on it if you are interested: viewtopic.php?f=131&t=143656

Its also worth joining the various RS Owners groups on Facebook if you haven't already - will help cast the net further on potential cars for sale which is some cases would never be seen on AT or eBay etc!
Current: B9 RS4 Avant
Previous Audis: B7 RS4 Avant, Mk3 TTS, Mk1 TT Quattro Sport 240

Return to “Cars”