RS6 C7 NARDO GREY PERFORMANCE

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
SouthT
Neutral

RS6 C7 NARDO GREY PERFORMANCE

Post by SouthT » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:38 am

Hi

I've had to make the hard decision to sell my car due to pending divorce.

I bought the car from a member of the club and have loved every minute of driving it, it really has been a pleasure!

The car has only done I think just shy of 22,000 miles now and has a full Audi service history. It was MOT'd in November and was on 20251 miles at the MOT since then it's been used to go to Europe once and apart from that hardly driven. The car will not be driven again before sale.

The whole front end of the car has full PPF wrap so is mint with very few marks and has also been Ceramic Coated, the car is completely standard not modified with any performance upgrades. I have added the Apple Carplay which is brilliant. I have also bought a full Black Badge kit but never fitted it, it is an original Audi kit, I also have a very good quality car cover for the car.

The car has a full service history from Audi and had a major service last time it was there and 4 new tyres fitted.

I'm sure people will have more questions they'd like to ask so feel free and I'll answer as best I can.

I'll add pictures asap

£52,000 ovno

Thanks

Jeremy.
Attachments
RS6.png
RS6.2.png
RS6.3.png
RS6.5.png
RS6.7.png
RS6.9.png

jasonpaul
2nd Gear

Re: RS6 C7 NARDO GREY PERFORMANCE

Post by jasonpaul » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:02 am

Hi
Have you still got the car for sale??? if so email me jason@birchfinancialservices.co.uk

Return to “Cars”