Wanted B7 Rs4 saloon

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
sunriseRS4
Neutral

Wanted B7 Rs4 saloon

Post by sunriseRS4 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:51 am

Hi guys looking for the cleanest lowest mileage b7 rs4 saloon.
Ideally under 50k miles. Any colour considered only must have are FSH and wing back seats.

chive90
1st Gear

Re: Wanted B7 Rs4 saloon

Post by chive90 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:42 pm

There's a low mileage Green 1 owner available on Autotrader at the moment. £30k I believe. Great looking car and a gorgeous, rare colour.

If you know you're stuff and want a low mileage example regardless then ignore me but based upon loads of research and viewing lots of these cars, low mileage ones really aren't always the best ones to go for, especially if you want to actually drive and enjoy the car and not just keep it in a garage unused. I had it in my head that I wanted the same as what you're describing... had to be under 50k miles, had to have only 1 or 2 owners etc.

However, I quickly discovered that an awful lot of cars that fit this criteria have spent a lot of their lives either sat outside and SORN'd or in a garage and not been used. Due to the age of these cars, that isn't a good thing and many have seized parts, rust, none of the big jobs done and so not only will you end up spending £25-35k on the car, you'll then need to budget another £10k to get it to where it needs to be. There's a few on Autotrader at the moment that are like this, there's a grey one on 47k but it's had loads of owners, terrible MOT history etc. Anyway, just my thoughts hope it helps and best of luck with your search.

sunriseRS4
Neutral

Re: Wanted B7 Rs4 saloon

Post by sunriseRS4 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:56 pm

Hiya

Seen that green one not 100% feeling the colour. I have had 2 black cars previous and 1 mugello and 1 daylong. Mygello was my favourite. Your point on mileage is correct as the mugello wasn't the lowest mileage but the car was probably the tideist overall. Really regret letting that go. To be honest the car had a little surface rust as it had lived all its life in Aberdeen and it put me off a little but I have noticed that regular throrugh maintenance is the key. I hate being cars that haven't been run ideally a couple of thousand miles a year is perfect. Money waiting for the right car. I am a M car guy but the b7 rs4 has my heart.

Return to “Cars”