2007 B7 RS4 Avant

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
123dan
Neutral

2007 B7 RS4 Avant

Post by 123dan » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:43 pm

Hi there

I may be selling my RS4 Avant soon so just putting up a brief description here in case that happens and anyone is interested. It's a Phantom Black Avant with 108500 miles. Full Service History, mostly Audi. Last service was at Unit20 alongside a Carbon Clean, Injector clean/replacement/various other bits and pieces. Wheels refurbished this year in OEM silver. Pirelli PZero tyres. Still on DRC and has been checked by both Unit20 and Shrewsbury Audi, the latter carried out an alignment during the summer. Oil Cooler work and new clutch/flywheel within the last few years. The car has wingback seats, carbon trim, adaptive headlights, bose audi etc. I also have the Connects2 bluetooth receiver fitted instead of the cd changer (CD changer will be included/can be refitted).

It's due in at Shrewsbury Audi on 8th December for an MOT so any sale would be after this date (I can MOT locally at much shorter notice, this is the soonest I could get booked in).

The car is in good condition, a few age related marks here and there but better than average. It's largely original with lots of big items ticked and good service history (stamps and invoices). I bought it with a dog guard fitted but actually found it quite useful (I don't have a dog) so that is currently fitted in place of a load cover.

If it goes up for sale I will put it up for around £18k. Any questions let me know!

123dan
Neutral

Re: 2007 B7 RS4 Avant

Post by 123dan » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Subsidence Stu
Neutral

Re: 2007 B7 RS4 Avant

Post by Subsidence Stu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:38 pm

Hello, did you get rid of this. Stu

Return to “Cars”