B8 RS4 WANTED.

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
too hot
2nd Gear

B8 RS4 WANTED.

Post by too hot » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:51 pm

As it says in the title B8 RS4 wanted.What’s out there?
Good cherished enthusiast owned car preferred Colour wise WHY blues preferred,but open to persuading
Ideally would have sport pack,buckets,pan roof,keyless but any spec considered no deal breakers budget around £30k
Anyone know of any for sale, I would prefer to buy from original enthusiast owner rather than an over ambitious dealer priced car. :nogarors4: :blackrs4: :greyrs4:

pauldavidthomas
Neutral

Re: B8 RS4 WANTED.

Post by pauldavidthomas » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:31 pm

You've got I think one B8 and one B8.5 in blue. They are both more than your budget is looking for. I'd suggest chatting to the owners and see if there is any movement. Alas, the more authentic a car. the more you will pay. Mine is totally stock and has not been touched or altered and extremely low milage at 21,760 miles. Mine in tomorrow for all new PS4's, Service and years MOT. The sales guys are already on my neck for a purchase but I would rather it went privately. But would be foolish for me not to asses via motorway.co.uk as a level walk away price. Regards Paul.

By your title, I'm guessing your north of the border in lovely scotland. Done a few holidays in the Highlands, in my landrover defender. The RS4 hasn't had such trips :-(
2014 RS4 B8.5
2006 Land Rover Defender 110 Special Edition ( still got )

too hot
2nd Gear

Post by too hot » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:26 am

pauldavidthomas wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:31 pm
You've got I think one B8 and one B8.5 in blue. They are both more than your budget is looking for. I'd suggest chatting to the owners and see if there is any movement. Alas, the more authentic a car. the more you will pay. Mine is totally stock and has not been touched or altered and extremely low milage at 21,760 miles. Mine in tomorrow for all new PS4's, Service and years MOT. The sales guys are already on my neck for a purchase but I would rather it went privately. But would be foolish for me not to asses via motorway.co.uk as a level walk away price. Regards Paul.

By your title, I'm guessing your north of the border in lovely scotland. Done a few holidays in the Highlands, in my landrover defender. The RS4 hasn't had such trips :-(
Thanks for your reply.
I think prices of used cars in general are all over the place,some garages are currently selling for much less than private sellers.
Much better to be a seller than a buyer at the moment.However I’m sure it can’t stay that way forever sooner or later the market is going to crash.
Of course the climb in prices must be due to COVID Brexit or both they get the blame for everything else so it must be true.

I am indeed in Scotland not highlands but the south west ,I keep threatening to go north and do a serious road trip on the NC500(might as well everyone else has) :jump: :nogarors4:

pauldavidthomas
Neutral

Post by pauldavidthomas » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:50 am

You're right, car prices are mad at the moment and totally variable. I'm must not using my RS4 at the moment, so it does seem a shame to keep, I can use the funds else where - oh, and I owe the wife some money as well !!

Garage has finished with mine, so it's MOT'ed up. Oddly no takes on mine - which will always be because of price, same as everything in life, everything will sell if correctly priced. So, I'll get it too motorway.co.uk see what my walk away price is and then look at dropping the price accordingly.

I've not done the NC500, but I can say what areas I went to ( up the West Coast ) it was a lovely drive, albeit in a Land Rover Defender ! Oddly enough my wife live up in Scotland for 3 years as she'd had enough of the busy south ! Alas, now, I don't think we could get more south without getting wet feet.

But, keep me in mind as I could pick you up from the local airport or train station and you could drive back ! ( The chap who I bought the car from did the same for me ).

Regards Paul.
2014 RS4 B8.5
2006 Land Rover Defender 110 Special Edition ( still got )

Pottskie
Neutral

Post by Pottskie » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:57 pm

If you're still on the look out I'll be putting my Sepang blue model up for sale shortly.
Regards
Anthony

too hot
2nd Gear

Post by too hot » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:00 pm

If you're still on the look out I'll be putting my Sepang blue model up for sale shortly.
Regards
Anthony

Got one thanks anyway. :nogarors4:

Stepho
2nd Gear

Post by Stepho » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:54 pm

If you still have it send details Anthony. I’m after one but looking for the V spokes and Optics (gloss black window surrounds, rails, grill). Thanks

Pottskie
Neutral

Post by Pottskie » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:51 pm

Stepho wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:54 pm
If you still have it send details Anthony. I’m after one but looking for the V spokes and Optics (gloss black window surrounds, rails, grill). Thanks
Hi Steph,
Still have it mate, currently up for sale....
https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12758780

Regards
Anthony

Sidicks
1st Gear

Post by Sidicks » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:16 am

Another 2014 Sepang Blue owner here, looking to sell in the next couple of months.

I’ll put a proper advert up in due course, but happy to respond to any questions in the meantime!
:nogarors4:
2006 Clio 1.4 16V :bash:
2014 Audi S1

Return to “Cars”