C5 RS6 Saloon Wanted

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
amgtr
Neutral

C5 RS6 Saloon Wanted

Post by amgtr » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:53 pm

Having recently missed out on getting my previous RS6 Saloon back and then too late with another one listed on here last week because I couldn't get to see it in time (I was going to accept the colour as well so my loss Matt, sorry) I’m just putting it out there if any others may be available soon as I’d prefer to buy from a forum member again although my requirements might make it limited

When buying the last one I only wanted Red which I still do but realise the car itself is going to be the more important factor, next preference would be Blue, Grey, Black then Silver but nothing with white seats, another long shot like last time but it paid off before.
Nothing currently on the usual sites seem appealing unless someone here knows otherwise about one in particular, most are just advertised saying what features it has and not the important stuff when it comes to a car like this and I hate that.

Will give this a bit of time to see what happens before moving on to look for something totally different so thanks in advance for any help

BlackRS6
Neutral

Re: C5 RS6 Saloon Wanted

Post by BlackRS6 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:41 pm

I am planning to sell mine PM sent

Return to “Cars”