Seeking c5 or late-c6 RS6 (UK RHD)

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
Notnefmail
Neutral

Seeking c5 or late-c6 RS6 (UK RHD)

Post by Notnefmail » Tue May 25, 2021 10:22 am

Having spent over a year sourcing my last car, I thought that the world of pre-c7 RS6 models would be a breeze... How wrong I was.

I am looking for a well-maintained c5/late-c6 model and the seller is equally as important to me as the car. <80k miles and no preference on colour or spec for that matter.

I won't list a budget as I think it's naïve to do so given the impact history, spec and mileage can have. Most important to me is that the vehicle has been treated as it would be going forwards, with meticulous attention to detail and preservation. DRC, cambelt and gearbox re-build work are a must. I've also walked away from 2 leaky models this month (despite labouring the fact that I cannot drive away a leaky car - Although I also know how hard this is with a colander on wheels!).

I know that there are a reluctant sales underway currently and I'd be happy to be a helping hand in thinning your well-respected collection!

I'm aware that great examples can be hard to come by and therefore I'd like to be a great example of a buyer for any prospective seller.

Call or WhatsApp on 07940990635 or messages over this forum (only) would be warmly welcomed.

Return to “Cars”