Now SOLD: 2014 Audi RS7 MRC Stage 2 747ps £36,000

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
R33
4th Gear

Now SOLD: 2014 Audi RS7 MRC Stage 2 747ps £36,000

Post by R33 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:07 pm

NOW SOLD

Hi All,

I’m selling my RS7 I’ve had for 2 years as I’m ‘going electric’ as I have a new job where I will being doing a lot more miles.

I’m probably either going to sell it on here or another enthusiast site in it’s modified state or put it back to standard and put it on Autotrader or part ex it.

Please don’t ask for parts off it yet. If I do sell it standard any parts will go on here anyway.

I haven’t had a chance to clean her and take proper photos given the weather so I’m just posting a couple of pics from my ownership. If you are interested I’ll clean it and take some detailed pics.

Spec as follows but might be forgetting something:

64 plate late 2014 car (will be sold with 64 plate back on the car)
45,500 miles
Full service history, Audi & MRC
Metallic Black
21” OEM wheels
Full black leather (not half alcantara interior)
Carbon inlays
Heated Steering Wheel
Factory privacy glass
ACC cruise control (radar cruise)
Lane keep assist
Auto parking (never use it!)
Digital TV (never use it!)
+ standard RS7 spec, HUD, BOSE etc
It has a tracker fitted that I have the paper work for but I didn’t need it so haven’t activated it

Tuning:

MRC stage 2 remap, 747ps 1020nm
MRC gear box remap
MRC air filter
2.5tfsi high pressure fuel pumps (MRC)
New plugs last year, whatever MRC fit for S2
Peron Catless downpipes
Remus (high quality German) full exhaust, resonated with valves. Sounds like a beast in dynamic and like the standard sports exhaust in comfort.

I’ve also added a JL audio sub and amp in the boot, totally stealth fit other than the sub which can be taken out in 20 seconds. I had the rare B&0 system in my S7 and missed it so just wanted a fuller sound.

If I sell it on here I will include everything below in the price:

It’s on nearly new Dunlop Winter tyres at the moment which are included obviously, will also include the summer Dunlop SportMAXXX GT tyres, 60-70 percent worn but plenty life left and I’m tyre obsessed.

Can also include the full OEM Sports exhaust with CAT’s if required.

Generally the car and the interior are in great condition. It has NEVER missed a beat. Just had a new MOT and new rear pads.

Slightly negative bits I’m aware of:

Some stone chips as per it’s mileage but not bad at all, just being honest.
One small stone chip in the drivers side mirror and a tiny crack in the mirror indicator lens
The lacquer on one wheel is slightly peeling and it could use a refurbish if you want it looking perfect but no kerbing.

I’m asking market price for the car with all the tuning and extras included so I’d love to get a forum sale if possible.

Any questions please PM me.

Return to “Cars”