Audi S4 2009

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
liffy99
2nd Gear

Audi S4 2009

Post by liffy99 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:08 pm

After six years of proud ownership it’s time to move on and sell my treasured S4.
The car has been a real dark horse, more unassuming than an out and out sports car, but far more comfortable, spacious and every bit as fast, especially having been MRC tuned (ask for details).

The car started life as one of Audi UK’s demonstrators and has pretty much all of the options then available. With a full service history (Audi for first few years, then independents) the car has always been well maintained. For a reason Audi refuse to disclose, a new engine was fitted 29k into the car’s life so at their expense so, although 110k has been covered, the engine has run for 81k.

I’m shortly to put a new MOT on, and may opt for the 10k oil service which is due shortly (as soon as I bought the car I switched from 20k long life service intervals to 10k ones) if a price agreed is reasonable. Two front tyres will also soon be needed but I will probably leave that to a new owner. I have always shod the car with Goodyear Eagle F1s.

The car is in very good condition. 18 months ago two new front wings were fitted, courtesy of Audi’ anti corrosion policy as a couple of small rust spots had developed on the wheel arches and shortly after I had bonnet and bumper resprayed to sort out some stone chips. All in Phantom Black metallic.

Specification;

Audi S4, B8 chassis, 3 litre supercharged TFSI engine
Manual gearbox
Audi Drive Select (allows on the fly changes to steering, throttle response, differential response and suspension)
Sports differential
Super Sports seats in red and black nappa leather
Fully electronically adjustable seats with memory
Sunroof
Folding rear seats with ski hatch (makes for a very large load space)
Passenger seat storage
Auto dipping xenon headlights
Bang and Olufsen stereo with DAB tuner and 6 CD changer
19” Alloys
Climate control
Remote central locking with window closure
Sat Nav
MMI Infotainment system (2G High)
Front and rear parking sensors
Space saver wheel
Drilled and vented discs with EBC pads
Recent Bosch Aerotwin wipers

Plus the usual stuff like electric one touch windows all round, front and rear foglights.

First registered Feb 2009, 09 registration

MRC tuned at 50k miles - has run without a hiccup. Ask for details and dynoplot.
Spark plugs changed at 90k. Always run on super unleaded.

To be honest I have never driven anywhere close to the car’s potential. Not sure why I went for ‘full monty’ tuning as it is far more than needed on UK roads (OK I am a sad old sixty something) but it is great to know there is always plenty in reserve to make rapid progress and overtaking so much easier.

Car is based near Glastonbury, Somerset.
I am in quarantine for another week (returning from France, no infection etc) but car available after that.

Price £9998.58p

911Devo
Neutral

Re: Audi S4 2009

Post by 911Devo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:23 pm

You have PM

Faultless
Neutral

Re: Audi S4 2009

Post by Faultless » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:44 pm

liffy99 wrote:After six years of proud ownership it’s time to move on and sell my treasured S4.
The car has been a real dark horse, more unassuming than an out and out sports car, but far more comfortable, spacious and every bit as fast, especially having been MRC tuned (ask for details).

The car started life as one of Audi UK’s demonstrators and has pretty much all of the options then available. With a full service history (Audi for first few years, then independents) the car has always been well maintained. For a reason Audi refuse to disclose, a new engine was fitted 29k into the car’s life so at their expense so, although 110k has been covered, the engine has run for 81k.

I’m shortly to put a new MOT on, and may opt for the 10k oil service which is due shortly (as soon as I bought the car I switched from 20k long life service intervals to 10k ones) if a price agreed is reasonable. Two front tyres will also soon be needed but I will probably leave that to a new owner. I have always shod the car with Goodyear Eagle F1s.

The car is in very good condition. 18 months ago two new front wings were fitted, courtesy of Audi’ anti corrosion policy as a couple of small rust spots had developed on the wheel arches and shortly after I had bonnet and bumper resprayed to sort out some stone chips. All in Phantom Black metallic.

Specification;

Audi S4, B8 chassis, 3 litre supercharged TFSI engine
Manual gearbox
Audi Drive Select (allows on the fly changes to steering, throttle response, differential response and suspension)
Sports differential
Super Sports seats in red and black nappa leather
Fully electronically adjustable seats with memory
Sunroof
Folding rear seats with ski hatch (makes for a very large load space)
Passenger seat storage
Auto dipping xenon headlights
Bang and Olufsen stereo with DAB tuner and 6 CD changer
19” Alloys
Climate control
Remote central locking with window closure
Sat Nav
MMI Infotainment system (2G High)
Front and rear parking sensors
Space saver wheel
Drilled and vented discs with EBC pads
Recent Bosch Aerotwin wipers

Plus the usual stuff like electric one touch windows all round, front and rear foglights.

First registered Feb 2009, 09 registration

MRC tuned at 50k miles - has run without a hiccup. Ask for details and dynoplot.
Spark plugs changed at 90k. Always run on super unleaded.

To be honest I have never driven anywhere close to the car’s potential. Not sure why I went for ‘full monty’ tuning as it is far more than needed on UK roads (OK I am a sad old sixty something) but it is great to know there is always plenty in reserve to make rapid progress and overtaking so much easier.

Car is based near Glastonbury, Somerset.
I am in quarantine for another week (returning from France, no infection etc) but car available after that.

Price £9998.58p

Messaged, let me know if still for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Cars”