RS4 B7 Cabriolet 59k For Sale

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
MEV
4th Gear

RS4 B7 Cabriolet 59k For Sale

Post by MEV » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 am

I managed to find a lovely B7 recently and after a couple of uplifts and a full inspection, its time for her to find a new owner who will enjoy her now and in the future. I know my RS4's and trust me when I say this is a good one and I'll not be gutted if she doesn't sell but more surprised. I looked at a few and this was by far the best spending its life owned by a small family and older gentlemen who both loved and cherished her. So with excellent history low miles and everything done that needs doing here is the low down and spec.
One of the best looking Cabs on the road in my opinion. Easy to drive car with flat lines, bulging arches, a grin inducing power plant and exhaust note to die for. What’s not to like? The clutch and gearbox are like silk and the ride is both tight and responsive. This car was nearly £60k when new and now is available at a sensible price for anyone to enjoy the summer! This example has all the boxes ticked and comes in Phantom Black with silver interior and black piped leather with carbon trim. The interior is stunning and this has to be the best colour combo of silver and black piping matching the exterior of the car.
Brand new RS mats complete this colour combination. Fully speced she comes with a restored centre console from AUDI after phone cradle was removed, auto lights, nav (2018 maps) electric heated seats, led plate lights and the other usual extras. Ask me if unsure.

This car has an MOT till January, been fully HPI’d and comes with a FSH with loads of receipts. Brand new rear tyres, hood motor and aux radiator with an air con blowing ice cold air. She has wanted for nothing and when it was needed, it was done. The roof is weather treated and in excellent condition. Wheels are scuff free and look as new. Brakes and pads and calipers are all in good condition. She’s been up on the ramp and inspected by an experienced mechanic. She is bone dry, drip free with all the bushes in good working order.
These stunning cars are now in short supply and age very well. Even more so those not having been modified, of this is one.
Without doubt a future classic and a lot of car for the money with nothing to do but enjoy.
Delivery throughout the UK available and also there is a transferable warranty available.
Please no time wasters or silly offers. This is a car that will be bought by a serious buyer who knows what they are looking for. If that is you then please contact me.

Can someone tell me how to turn the pics up the right way??? :bash:
£16995
Attachments
IMG_8892.JPG
IMG_8893.JPG
IMG_8908.JPG
IMG_8912.JPG
IMG_8921.JPG
IMG_8922.JPG
IMG_8981.JPG
IMG_8985.JPG
IMG_8987.JPG
B7 RS4 - 07 Phantom, Silver leather, 59k. Current
B5 RS4 - 01 Avus, B7 Brake kit, Miltek cat back, Sroof, leather, optics. 66k. Current
B8 RS4 - Sepang, BO, Roof, Sports Sold
C5 RS6 + # 296 Ebony black, full optics, titans, carbon and natural leather - sold and missed
B7 RS4 Avant Daytona Pearl, black optics, SS+, buckets, privacy. Sold
B5 RS4 - MRC 420. Gone but not forgotten.

Return to “Cars”