B7 RS4 Mugello blue saloon for sale

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
KWheeler
1st Gear

B7 RS4 Mugello blue saloon for sale

Post by KWheeler » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:37 pm

Hi All,

I have not advertised my car on any platform currently as I am in no rush to part with it. I am potentially moving to an e60 (V10) M5 and in which case my RS would not get used enough to justify keeping it. I've listed out the cars specs and history below. In terms of price, I'd advertise the car at £19,000 on the relevant platforms, however, I'd prefer to see it go to a forum member/enthusiast and therefore I might be open to taking slightly less.

2007 (07 car) finished in mugello blue, car has covered 73,000 miles (I took ownership at 62k)
Buckets, Flat bottom steering wheel, auto lights, auto dim mirror, rear factory tints, carbon inlays, sat nav
I am the third owner (bought the car in November 2017). Previous owner (who I spoke to via the dealership I bought the car from) had fitted the Revolution carbon air intake and Milltek cat back.

Since I acquired the car I've had MRC maintain it and Southend Audi MOT it. MRC have carried out the following work;

At 63k (January 2018) car was carbon cleaned, de-flapped and a stage 2 MRC remap to bring it up to 425PS (420bhp) and 459NM torque (around 40nm above factory). An oil change was carried out at around 65k.

At 70k (March 2019) car was back at MRC for oil cooler lines replacement, a new rear calliper, rear brake pads, new front suspension arms, air filter and another oil change.

At 73k (January 2020) car was back at MRC for installation of new front discs and pads, two lamba sensors, a 20k service which includes oil and spark plugs.

Within the last 1400 miles I have fitted Michellin Pilot Sport 4 S tyres all round.

As you can see I've spent a lot on the car, other than a couple of wheels benefiting from a refurb, I can't think of anything worth mentioning. The car has ALWAYS been garaged under my ownership and used once a week as a fun family car and the odd trip to Cornwall to visit family. Until I drive an E60 M5 my mind will not be made up, however, if anyone is looking for a b7 RS4, I believe mine to be a good example.

PM for more details. Kristian
Attachments
IMG_20191109_123037.jpg
2010 RS6 Plus saloon number 433 in Mugello blue Stage 1 APR map and filter, Milltek Non Resonated, RR 655PS/949NM
Interior Audi exclusive leather package 2 in valcona, climate comfort seats, electric steering column, adaptive cruise, parking system advanced, garage door opener, UV glass.

Current:
10 RS6 Plus Stage 1
15 Golf R stage 1

Previous:
07 RS4 saloon Mugello blue
07 MKV R32
03 Impreza STI
99 RX7 Type R
01 TT 225Q
97 A4 2.8Q

Tanvr6
Neutral