Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
silky16v
2nd Gear

VW UP GTi 2018, Superb Spec, Immaculate Condition

Post by silky16v » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:34 pm

Please click link below for Photo's

https://www.gumtree.com/p/volkswagen/vo ... 1357521534

2018 VW UP GTi 3 door (15/06/18)
6000 miles registered on private plate from new (not included in the sale price)
Only ever run on 97 or Optimax fuel

Factory Optional Spec:
Deep Black Pearl
Climate Control
Cruise & Park
Rear-View Camera
Beats Audio
City Emergency Braking Pack

Additional Extra/Options:
Genuine front rubber mats (original mats in boot and like new)
GTi steel door latch covers & plastic check-strap covers
Audi TT alloy pedal set
LED canbus interior light bulb upgrade, including boot)
Red LED Passenger footwell lighting
Osram nightbreaker laser bulbs H4 and fog lamp HB4, Osram Diadem Chrome indicator bulbs
Genuine load liner & rear seat netting basket
Genuine red Clubsport GTi badges (front & rear)
Eibach B12 Suspension Kit (1500miles)
ITG panel filter
Milltek Road+ System GT90 tip
Ceramic coated Carbon Collective Platinum topped with Oracle & wheel and glass coated
Gtechniq Fabric Protector and Gyeon leather coat

1st service carried out by my request at supplying dealer VW Hadwins Lindale at 740 miles (oil & filter) 04/08/18
2nd service carried out 26/08/19 at 5120 miles (oil & filter & pollen filter) visual inspection of vehicle
2x Verdestein Sportrac 5 front tyres at 5285miles 06/09/19

All original items are available with the car including:
Suspension,
Exhaust
Air filter
All the transport Stickers/build sheets, seat covers, steering wheel cover.

I picked this car up from the dealers as it came off the transporter and unwrapped and de-Stickers all the built specs from the glass and interior, the transport covers and protection where left on where I could and the car was taken straight to my detailer for minor correction and full 2 stage ceramic coating with wheel, glass and interior protection.
After picking the car up I removed all the wheels and cleaned all the arches and underbody and let dry before applying ACF50 protection to all components
Brake calipers and Milltek exhaust also coated with ceramic.
This was then topped up (ACF50) when fitting the Bilstein suspension kit.
The car went back to the detailers on 25/02/2019 for a clean and top of the coating, wheels re-coated.
Just had it’s pre-winter detail done 15/10/19 including recoating the wheels, bumpers, side skirts, glass and interior.

The car is perfect and in my opinion better condition than when they arrive at the dealers (as we all know dealer preparation is poor at best)

I am a mature owner and VAG enthusiast for many many years.

Always washed 2/3 bucket method using snow foam, Gyeon Bathe+, Gyeon Wash Mit and drying towel.

The suspension upgrade has transformed the car while still retaining ride comfort and the ability to go over speed humps.
The Milltek exhaust adds that nice exhaust note and doesn’t drone at cruising rpm.
I have also tweaked some items with VCDS so tear drop wiping, 5 flash soft indicators, turned off the sound generator
All these are reversible if required.

The car was bought outright so no finance is owed on the car!

NO P/X or SWAPs
#VAGDoctor

Return to “Cars”