RS6 C6 Avant WANTED!!

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
B16 AWM
Neutral

RS6 C6 Avant WANTED!!

Post by B16 AWM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi, per the title I’m looking for an Audi RS6 C6 and can provide a good home. :wink:

Previous owner of 2 RS6 C5’s

Things that I would prefer but it’s the overall car that matters so not restricted to:-

Colour - prefer sepang blue, red, black
Mileage - low as possible ideally sub 75k
Interior - prefer black with carbon
Mods - ideally stage 2 MRC or equivalent with miltek or equivalent. Downpipe a bonus...... standard cars considered but will be brought up to this standard right away.
Location - I am in the north west but will travel anywhere for the right car.
Spec - ideally have reversing camera, power boot, non ceramics!
Service history - full by Audi or MRC or equivalent, oil seal and coolant pipes count for a lot when pricing! Recent brakes a bonus!

Cash buyer no financing etc ready to move for the right car. Anyone selling? or recommendations for ones advertised in the mainstream?

Cheers Andy

Toady1
3rd Gear

Re: RS6 C6 Avant WANTED!!

Post by Toady1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:27 am

Hi, I've mine up for sale on pistonheads, but haven't really pushed the sale as I don't know what I'd replace it with. I want a C7 but the price difference is still too much to justify it. Apart from it being newer is it a 30k better car?!? I've had a few emails, but like I said, I've not pushed them to try to sell it. I'm also located in the south of France, so selling for me right now isn't the easiest! Mine isn't all of your requirements, but it is a good car, and won't be 25k+ which a car with your req will most likely be!
B16 AWM wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Things that I would prefer but it’s the overall car that matters so not restricted to:-

Colour - prefer sepang blue, red, black - mine is Monza silver
Mileage - low as possible ideally sub 75k mine is now on 110k and running perfectly, doesn't use hardly any oil
Interior - prefer black with carbon tick
Mods - ideally stage 2 MRC or equivalent with miltek or equivalent. Downpipe a bonus...... standard cars considered but will be brought up to this standard right away. MRC stg2 engine and box, 735ps and 1043nm
Location - I am in the north west but will travel anywhere for the right car. you said it! ;-)
Spec - ideally have reversing camera, power boot, non ceramics! tick, also heated rear seats, TV, rear entertainment screens and 6 discs dvd player, soft close doors
Service history - full by Audi or MRC or equivalent, oil seal and coolant pipes count for a lot when pricing! Recent brakes a bonus! tick to all of these, full AUDI history discs are like 20-30% worn

Cash buyer no financing etc ready to move for the right car. Anyone selling? or recommendations for ones advertised in the mainstream?

Cheers Andy

rs6_sid
2nd Gear

Post by rs6_sid » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Drop me a message I have mine that I’m not actively selling but open to sell it 2008 Dayton good spec everything your after only issue is it’s done 100k very well looked after. Pm me and I’ll go through it with you north west based as well to make it easier
c6 rs6 avant- mrc stage 2 -current
bmw e61 m5 saloon
s3 8p stage 2
vw bora tdi hybrid turbo

B16 AWM
Neutral

Post by B16 AWM » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:13 am

Thanks for the reply guys but got myself one..... will be adding it to the members rides section shortly 👍

Return to “Cars”