For Sale: Audi RS4 Avant B8 ('64) w/Milltek & Winter Tyres *NOW SOLD*

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

For Sale: Audi RS4 Avant B8 ('64) w/Milltek & Winter Tyres *NOW SOLD*

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi all.

64 Plate Audi RS4 Avant with 'either' Milltek Non Res Catback 'or' Resonated. I purchased the Resonated center action separately and had it fitted for 70 miles (the journey to fit & remove). Just wasn't for me but knew someone else would appreciate it. Brand new center section basically. Also included are 4x Toyo SnowProx S954 Winter tyres. 7mm each tyre. Excellent condition.

Bought: £34,500 at 44,450miles

Selling: £31,000 at 55,500miles

Bargain with what's included.

SPEC is included in photos and it's very very high. I waited a long time to find this car!

I've loved this car and anyone who has followed my thread on ASN in the search, purchase and ownership of it, will know how well maintained its been. I've also had several pre-emptive things done. I'll list below. Owned Audi Approved from September 2018. The car is just something else. I'm really going to miss it.

Mechanical:

The car has been cared for through both Audi Approved warranty and Chris at CM Tuning.

A health check was carried out when the Milltek was fitted and the car is running very well power wise. Not been on a Dyno but the CM Tuning health check reported a near stock condition. The Milltek would have added a few too. I certainly felt the difference.

I've had Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted to the fronts and standard Ferodo pads to the rears. With new discs and braided brake lines all round including fluid flush. It has 2x K&N race filters fitted and I'm happy to include the maintenance cleaning kit in the sale. Doddle to clean. I'll also include 2x new stock filters. Used for a day whilst I cleaned the K&N.

Pre-emptive maintenance from Audi includes a brand new Sport Differential, new DRC Hoses and bushings. 2 year warranty on them obviously.

Paint/Interior:

I have detailed the interior and exterior. Returning the leather back to its natural finish, removing the grease and grime (shine). All interior surfaces are protected with Carpro Pearl. The exterior has a Gyeon Mohs ceramic coating and I fluctuate between Gyeon Cure and Beadmaker as a topper. Obviously the car received a one stage polish enhancement beforehand. The wheels were refinished by Audi as I wasn't happy with the condition and colour on purchase. Re-balanced and aligned.

It's running Pirelli PZero tyres with plenty of tread left. I can take photos of each tyre if requested. Audi Approved warranty and MOT until end of August 2019. I recently went for a 2 day road trip around Wales including Evo triangle and hand on heart, the car feels and sounds phenomenal. Pushed very hard indeed. Not to mention, looking superb haha.

Anything I wasn't happy with when I bought from Audi has been rectified and I'm genuinely gutted I'm selling it. It will be going on Auto trader and eBay but in all honesty, I'd love to sell him on here to someone that I know is going love it and maintain it as it should be.

DM me for any information. Serious buyers only please. I've put a lot of care and money into this car. 2 keys with Faraday cases and all documentation and booklets present.

Cheers.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Jfryatt
Neutral

Re: For Sale: Audi RS4 Avant B8 ('64) w/Milltek & Winter Tyres

Post by Jfryatt » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:40 am

Where abouts are you based?

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Jfryatt wrote:Where abouts are you based?
Hi. Up North in West Yorkshire. DM for further information if required.

Many thanks.

HB_NORM
Neutral

Post by HB_NORM » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Disappointing your selling mate, but a cracking car and I'm sure new owner will be very happy!

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:13 pm

HB_NORM wrote:Disappointing your selling mate, but a cracking car and I'm sure new owner will be very happy!
Tell me about it haha. It's certainly a peach for someone out there.

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:46 pm

After doing the rounds of exotic independents, the beast is a little too old for these places.

I still want to avoid the faff and cost of Autotrader so price is now reduced. DM for further information or a sensible offer. Cheers

£29,500 ono.

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:08 am

I just found a great car on Auto Trader.
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... obcid=soc3

Giving it away at this price now. £28,000

Please email or PM if interested.

R

Mutleyevans
Neutral

Post by Mutleyevans » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Is this sfs

Thundercliffe81
3rd Gear

Post by Thundercliffe81 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Mutleyevans wrote:Is this sfs
Hi.

I have an interested buyer coming tomorrow but it's essentially still for sale. Obviously he has first refusal.

Cheers.

Return to “Cars”