For sale b7 RS4 avant

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
T7 MAF RS4
Neutral

For sale b7 RS4 avant

Post by T7 MAF RS4 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:31 pm

Audi b7 rs4 2006

For sale is my well loved Rs, not your average car you buy then need to spend another 4K on to see it right. Benefitting from its most recent work..
4 yokahomas tyres (800miles done)
2 front driveshafts
prop shaft (as had slight wine)
Full carbon clean done 7k ago
Disks and pads all round less than 7k
Full service done 4K ago and part service done 1k oil and filter absolutely golden.
Wingback Recaro seats with flat bottom steering wheel finished in a silver trim.

The car has been previously written off (cat D) I believe, yet repaired to a outstanding standard. Like my self this car stood out to me with the budget I had to buy it was the best bang for buck only having low mileage and fresher all round car vs higher mileage/wear and tear. And the general problems that come along with higher mileage cars.

As I’m sure if your looking for a rs4 you no what your looking at in cars and no how these cars go! And not interested in buying a car that drives itself like most of the newer rs cars .. the b7’s like a bit of drivers touch not just point and go..So pointless me telling you how well they drive but this is a nice example of this.

I am in no rush to sell this car so please no silly offers of messers. I’m selling the car as I have a project car nearly complete and won’t use the cars as much as I should once completed.

£15,600 ovno

Any further information - 07794494971

Return to “Cars”