Wanted Imola yellow/Phantom black B7 saloon

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
CellDamage
3rd Gear

Wanted Imola yellow/Phantom black B7 saloon

Post by CellDamage » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:43 pm

As per title, on the hunt for an Imola yellow or black B7 RS4 saloon with black optics.

If you know of anyone selling please let me know?

Thanks!
Last edited by CellDamage on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banana man
1st Gear

Re: Wanted Imola yellow B7 saloon

Post by Banana man » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:24 pm

there’s an avant on FB, I know it’s not a saloon but I’m guessing imola b7’s don’t come around too often.

Owain55
1st Gear

Post by Owain55 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:01 pm

If you join "RS4OC (uk) Buying/selling - cars only" on Facebook, you'll see someone has advertised an imola saloon at the beginning of February and looking at the comments, there's no mention of it being sold.

Good luck.

Advert reads;
Well times come to pass her on and let somebody else enjoy.

It's a 57 plate B7 saloon in imola yellow with black ops.
56.5k on clock.
4 previous owners, I've owned the car since April 2013 and cover just 10k in her. Totally standard apart from the black windows. I've serviced it every April from having it and only run it April till September. It will be missing 2018 I've had it dry stored since September 2017. I never got round to enjoying it last year. I will put new 12 month mot on for the new owner.
Will be taking the private plate off in the next week or 2.
Will add further info over the weekend when I can get on the laptop at home sorry about that

CellDamage
3rd Gear

Post by CellDamage » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Thanks to you both.

I am specifically looking for a saloon only and thanks Owain I've seen that, seems like strong money at £20+k, what do you think?

Owain55
1st Gear

Post by Owain55 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:45 am

It depends on the condition, service history and any work that has been done whether its worth the asking price.

MOT history is perfect (although it is just over 57k, not 56.5 as stated), so no worries on that front. If it's had common jobs DRC, aux rads, recent brakes etc and is in very good condition, then yes, I think it is worth about £20,000. If it's going to need work soon, perhaps not. Bear in mind the car has also been in storage since September 17 so would need a service.

The other thing to consider is you're after a specific shape and colour. From my limited time here, not a particularly common one, either. You may have to pay a premium to get what you want, or be prepared to wait 6+ months for another one to appear.

CellDamage
3rd Gear

Post by CellDamage » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:31 pm

DRC has never been done so is a time bomb and neither have the brakes under his ownership anyway (2013). Oil cooler line has been replaced with an Audi part.

I'm also open to another Phantom Black car but must have black optics.

RS4LAD
3rd Gear

Re: Wanted Imola yellow/Phantom black B7 saloon

Post by RS4LAD » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 pm

I’m selling one of my b7’s soon. Phantom black saloon, one owner from new, 28k miles, black optics, fbsw, buckets or ‘wingbacks’ whatever you call them.
Full Audi service history with MRC maintenance. De coked less than 100 miles ago, 20k service with plugs 8x new coils and fuel filter, BMC high flow filter, gearbox and diff oils, power steering fluid, coolant flush, brake fluid, de flapped manifold wth stage 2 map. Gel braided brake lines. Probs more Iv missed no expense spared whatsoever. Underside of the car looks brand new it’s never seen rain. Oil cooler and lines brand new too. Iv future proofed the car as much as I could. It’s Immaculate.

It’s also still on DRC

Morells
Neutral

Post by Morells » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:19 am

RS4LAD wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 pm
I’m selling one of my b7’s soon. Phantom black saloon, one owner from new, 28k miles, black optics, fbsw, buckets or ‘wingbacks’ whatever you call them.
Full Audi service history with MRC maintenance. De coked less than 100 miles ago, 20k service with plugs 8x new coils and fuel filter, BMC high flow filter, gearbox and diff oils, power steering fluid, coolant flush, brake fluid, de flapped manifold wth stage 2 map. Gel braided brake lines. Probs more Iv missed no expense spared whatsoever. Underside of the car looks brand new it’s never seen rain. Oil cooler and lines brand new too. Iv future proofed the car as much as I could. It’s Immaculate.

It’s also still on DRC

What sort of price would this be up for?

RS4LAD
3rd Gear

Post by RS4LAD » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:43 pm

Morells wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:19 am
RS4LAD wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 pm

It’s also still on DRC

What sort of price would this be up for?
Pm me...

CellDamage
3rd Gear

Post by CellDamage » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Still looking !

Return to “Cars”