C7 RS6 For Sale Soon - £28k Options inc Ceramics

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
Rich_C
3rd Gear

C7 RS6 For Sale Soon - £28k Options inc Ceramics

Post by Rich_C » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:13 pm

I’ve got a replacement car on order which is due late October or early November at which point I’ll be looking to move my cherished RS6 on to a new owner - preferably a forum user who will appreciate the car rather than a trader looking to make a quick buck. So basically I’m starting to advertise it to see what interest there might be before making calls to the trade world.

The car has a very high level of specification thanks to the previous owner. Both he and I are are Audi enthusiasts and present on RS246. I spent a long time looking for this car and as you will see it pretty much has every box ticked, basically only missing the B&O sound system upgrade (Bose is more than good enough for my ears) & the exterior carbon pack (to be honest the matt aluminium pack really ties the car styling together).

Brand new the car was £106,900 - I have the original order invoice. The car benefits from the following factory optional extras, totalling over £28,000.

- Estoril Blue Crystal Paint

- Matt Aluminium Styling Pack
- 21” Titanium Wheels
- Silver leather interior
- Dynamic Pack Plus
- 189mph top speed
- Ceramic Brakes
- Dynamic Steering
- Dynamic Ride Control

- Sports Exhaust
 ... although currently fitted with a Akrapovic titanium cat back exhaust but original Audi system available
- Advanced key
- Electric Panoramic Sunroof

- Adaptive Cruise Control

- Audi Lane Assist

- Parking System Advanced with Top View 360 degree camera
- Parking Assist

- Audi Side Assist
- Audi Lane Assist
- 
Audi Pre Sense

- Night Vision

- Digital TV Reception

- Full LED Headlights

-
 Heated Steering Wheel
 … so round rather than flat bottomed and comes with a different gear lever but you’ll love it when the cold weather arrives!!
- 6 DVD Changer in Glovebox

- Heated Rear Seats

- Rear Side Airbags

- Head Up Display

- Speed Limit Display

- Homelink

- Load Area Fixing Kit
 in Boot
- Manual Sun Blinds in the Rear

- 
Bluetooth with Audi Connect

- Power Door Closure

I am the second owner - the 1st owner had it for 2.5yrs and did 12,000 miles before swapping it for a factory order performance model to the same spec. I'm the 2nd owner and likewise have had it for nearly 2.5yrs and have done 14,500 miles. Current mileage is 26,500.

As you would expect it has full Audi service history. The car has an electronic log book so I don’t have a paper version that I can check but I have listed out the dates below based on the receipts I have:-

16-11-13 1st Registration
13-11-14 Health check by Bath Audi at 5,982 miles
28-10-15 Variable Service by Bath Audi at 11,093 miles
26-02-16 Inspection by Bath Audi at 11,982 miles prior to my collection
05-11-16 Health check & MOT by Teesside Audi at 15,579 miles
16-06-17 Oil service by Teesside Audi at18,976 miles
03-11-17 Health check & MOT by Teesside Audi at 21,792 miles
22-06-18 Oil & inspection service by Teesside Audi at 24,931 miles

According to the cars computer the next oil service is due in 10,700 miles or 393 days and the next Inspection service is due in 17,800 miles or 726 days.

Other information that might be pertinent is that the car has an active Vodaphone (formerly Cobra) tracker. Also the car was professionally detailed in April this year including a Williams ceramic F1 coating. It has had 4 new tyres (Michelin Pilot Super Sports) fitted 3 weeks ago. 
I have an extended Audi warranty (all component cover) which expires March 2019. The car will be MOT’d in November when due so it won’t need anything doing beyond driving for quite a while.

I’ll attach a few photo’s below.
Last edited by Rich_C on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Present ...
C7 RS6 Avant - Estoril Blue - everything bar B&O - Akrapovic only upgrade (... so far)

The Past ...
C6 RS6 Saloon - Phantom Black - lots of factory extras but no tuning.
C5 RS6 Saloon - Daytona with black Interior - Full Milltek with 100 cpsi cats - AMD Remap - Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers - MTM Bimoto's - Phaeton Brake Upgrade - RNS-E + Bluetooth + Multi-media player + Phatbox
911 (996) Turbo - X50 - Aerokit - PCCB

Rich_C
3rd Gear

Re: C7 RS6 For Sale Soon - £28k Options inc Ceramics

Post by Rich_C » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:31 pm

The Present ...
C7 RS6 Avant - Estoril Blue - everything bar B&O - Akrapovic only upgrade (... so far)

The Past ...
C5 RS6 Saloon - Daytona with black Interior - Full Milltek with 100 cpsi cats - AMD Remap - Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers - MTM Bimoto's - Phaeton Brake Upgrade - RNS-E + Bluetooth + Multi-media player + Phatbox

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Lovely spec, good luck with the sale.
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Yep. That's tastefully spec'd. No tints too with manual blinds, smart. GLWS.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Surrey Sam
Cruising

Post by Surrey Sam » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:10 pm

I reckon that you'd wear that well Bam :thumbs:
Sepang Blue B8 RS4, MY14, All option packs, B&O, Adv Key, Adapt Cruise, Pan Roof, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, + more.
Previous - Sprint Blue B7 RS4 Avant, Ceramics, Sunroof, SS+, Buckets, FBSW, Bluetooth, 2010+ RNSe
Previous - Phantom Black B7 RS4 Avant, Black Optics, Titan pack, SS+, Buckets, FBSW

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:14 pm

I'm downsizing but it is a nice car with a lot of stuff that I like.
Must.
Look.
Away.

Rich_C
3rd Gear

Post by Rich_C » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys.

To be honest I'm still not sure I'm ready to part with the old girl & certainly not helped by the downgrade that is its replacement but it makes sense for me at this point in time ... every now & again the head has to win a skirmish if not the battle over the heart.

Would certainly make life easier for it to go to someone who appreciates the car for what it is so please keep looking Bam Bam !!
The Present ...

The Past ...

bam_bam
Cruising

Post by bam_bam » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:39 am

I can't keep looking at this. I do love it (except for the steering wheel) but I'm going down a different road.

chunky79
Cruising

Post by chunky79 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:21 pm

bam_bam wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:39 am
I can't keep looking at this. I do love it (except for the steering wheel) but I'm going down a different road.
Go down a different road in this! This pretty much ticks all the box's!!!
previous- Pug 205 gti, 306 gti, 309 gti Goodwood.
Audi S3, S4 V8 avant.
Porsche Macan Turbo.
Gone but NEVER forgotten - C5 RS6 Misano red avant.

Now - Empty garage

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there!

evans1089
Neutral

Post by evans1089 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Beautiful that. Good luck with sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:23 pm

bam_bam wrote:
And that gear knob.

Rich_C
3rd Gear

Post by Rich_C » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:14 pm

MikeFish wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:23 pm
bam_bam wrote:
And that gear knob.
To be honest I agree. If I could change 1 thing it would be the gear selector. I've asked 3 dealerships whether it could be swapped out for the normal RS6 ball type and the resounding answer has been no much to my disappointment.

I actually prefer the round steering wheel compared to the flat bottom version I had in my old C6 RS6. To be honest when I got the car I didn't think I'd use the heating function but over last winter it was on every morning & every night so definitely worthwhile for me anyway - I guess that makes be an old man!!

Likewise I've got that used to the heads up display it's going to be hard reverting back to looking at the dash speedo. Not an option I would have spec'd myself but would definitely high on the wish list for my next RS6 - certainly a case of function over style.

Rich.
The Present ...

The Past ...

MikeFish
Cruising

Post by MikeFish » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:17 pm

Fairly sure the gear knob is interchangeable. If the round C7 one can be fitted on a C6 then it must fit any C7 too surely. Pretty sure someone on here swapped it. Might be too late for you to change it but nice for the potential new owner to know.

pauldavidthomas
Neutral

Post by pauldavidthomas » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:30 pm

That is a stunning looking car... It is however £10k above my, err, 'current' budget. My only down side would be the light colour seats. But other than that...

Oddly enough, I remember seeing (hearing) one of these when I was on holiday in Zurich many years ago. It sounded wonderful. I went into my local dealership upon my return and they denied any knowledge of it... So I went for a Seal Grey 911. I've had my eyes on these ever since, and now I've got a garage and older....

By the way, at the moment I'm looking at the B8 RS4's with low milage.
2014 RS4 B8.5
2006 Land Rover Defender 110 Special Edition ( still got )

Rich_C
3rd Gear

Post by Rich_C » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Car now with Alexander’s ... https://www.alexandersprestige.co.uk/s ... tip-auto/

If you are interested please give them a call. I’d love for the car to go to an enthusiast!
The Present ...

The Past ...

Return to “Cars”