For Sale: Facelift Silver B5 S4 Avant

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
Spoonsofdeath
Neutral

For Sale: Facelift Silver B5 S4 Avant

Post by Spoonsofdeath » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:26 pm

Regretfully it has come time to part with my pride and joy. Don't let the mileage fool you, this car is absolutely beautiful to drive. No expense has been spared maintaining it, I've got stacks of receipts and have probably spent close to £10,000 in my 4 years/30,000 miles of ownership. It is a facelift '99.5' plate with 202,000 miles and almost all of them have been long motorway runs up and down the country on the weekends. It pulls like a train with around 400bhp (never been dyno'd after the RS4 remap), I can't remember a time where I've driven it and not been enjoying every minute even though I rarely put my foot down past ¾ throttle. It flew through it's MOT at the start of July with one advisory for a small leak on the rear diff drain plug. Starts on the first crank every time.

I'm having to rethink my car situation and buy something a little bit more economical to run hence the sale, I can't see any reason why this car can't stay on the road for hundreds of thousands more miles. The car will come with the private plate “V6 JOG” (worth around £800) and so many extras and trim options that you'd have to look around to find on these cars. I'd like to say, as a project for me, it's almost perfect. The car is located in the Oxford area and I'm available for viewings on weekday evenings. Weekends can be arranged but only for very serious buyers. No test pilots, I'll drive the car unless you can prove without a shadow of a doubt that you have comprehensive insurance to cover it.

------------------
The good bits:

Oil and filter changes approx every 5000 miles
Full Miltek exhaust system
Recently Reconditioned K04 Turbos
RS4 Map and supporting mods
Wagner intercoolers
044 Bosch fuel pump
RS4 Genuine Aluminium wing mirrors
Genuine TT 9 Spoke wheels in Anthracite Grey
Perfect Centre display with no broken pixels
Working brake pad wear sensors (none of this splice the wires to make it go away crap)
Freshly resprayed bootlid
Limo tint on all but the boot lid
Full Recaro Black Leather Interior
Full Carbon dash trim
Pioneer App Radio with touchscreen
Perfect Headlights
Custom made honeycomb grills on the front bumper made by myself
Rear parking sensors
Custom billet titanium gear knob.
Cruise control.
Aluminium pressed registration plates.

------------------
The not so good bits:

The aircon doesn't blow cold anymore, could probably do with a recharge.
The only rust I know of is on the edge of the offside wheel arch, just needs a sand and paint.
Load cover clips have been glued back together, they hold perfectly fine.
Has a few dings around the bodywork, considering it's original paint it's held up extremely well.

------------------
Maintenance type stuff:

200,500 | 30.03.2018 - Turbo actuator pressure line changed and RS4 Map added to ECU @ TTU
200,000 | 17.03.2018 - RS4 MAF, Lambda Sensor @ TTU
196,500 | 15.12.2017 - Reconditioned K04's, Rear crank seal and Timing done @ TTU
196,000 | 11.12.2017 - Refurbished Genuine 9 Spoke TT wheels in Anthracite Grey wrapped in 4x Goodyear Eagle F1's
195,000 | 17.11.2017 – New Brembo discs and pads all round, brand new Speed sensors and a Bosch 044 Fuel pump done by myself.
194,000 | 27.10.2017 - Brand new genuine headlight units with clear bra on the lenses (these won't frost up or yellow for a long time).
192,000 | 29.08.2017 – 2x Front wheel bearings replaced. @ The Phirm
191,000 | 23.06.2017 – Gearbox oil, and coolant leak sorted. @ The Phirm
187,500 | 30.03.2017 – Both cam cover and VVT Gaskets replaced, coolant issues sorted @ The Phirm
181,600 | 03.09.2016 – Full Meyle Control arm kit and Neuspeed rear anti roll bar fitted @ TTU

This is just the history I have for things that were done whilst I've owned it. History previous to this is all documented in my folder.
Front Left.jpg
Front Right.jpg
Rear Left.jpg
Rear Right.jpg
Front.jpg
Rear.jpg
Boot.jpg
Interior Left.jpg
Cockpit.jpg
Dash.jpg
Centre Console.jpg
Rear Interior Left.jpg
Rear Interior Right.jpg
I'm looking for £7000 o.v.n.o and I'm not in too much of a rush to sell it.

Contact me on 07481048666 if you require any more information.

Thanks,

Tom.

Return to “Cars”