B7 RS4 saloon - Silver Stage 2

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
Birdseye
Neutral

B7 RS4 saloon - Silver Stage 2

Post by Birdseye » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:02 am

***BUMP AND PRICE DROP***

Hi all,

Not had it too long but I need something to swallow miles a little better so putting this up for sale...

It's a silver B7 RS4 saloon. 2006 model currently on 114k.
I’m the 5th owner, car has the all important Recaro heated seats, carbon trim, cruise control, flat bottom wheel etc.

I’ve owned the car for approx 7 months, prior to my ownership the car has either been serviced by a main dealer or VRS in Northampton, including carbon cleans, oil cooler line replacement, coilovers so now DRC issues etc. The history booklet I got with the car is stuffed full of old receipts so has been maintained very well (a big selling point for me) and I’ve recently had it serviced at MRC at a cost of £850 which included a health check and dyno.

The car has a stage 2 manifold and APR map and ran 391bhp on the MRC dyno (could do with a carbon clean). They commented that it’s a tidy example with nearly all of the common issues either resolved or nothing to worry about.

It’s also Bilstein coilovers (b14) and a non-res valved Miltek catback so it sounds and rides as an RS should. It's also got Forge spacers (unsure of exact size) but wheels fill out the arches nicely now as the pics show.
Tyres and brakes are in good condition (as documented by mrc) and I’ve just put on 2 front Michelin PS4S, rear has Michelin PS3 with approx 4mm left. Discs and pads are around 50% worn.

Bodywork is in good condition, it's silver so does show stone chips a little more than most, but it's pretty good for a car of this age and there are no big noticeable chips. Otherwise paint is in good condition, and I've only ever cleaned using 2 bucket method and generally add layers of wax/sealant so looks smart (even for silver :mrgreen: )

Price is £13,750 or decent offer. I've ordered my new car so could do with this gone.

Last edited by Birdseye on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Birdseye
Neutral

Re: B7 RS4 saloon - Silver Stage 2

Post by Birdseye » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Bump to the top and a price drop. Found and ordered my new car so could do with this gone, please don't make me trade it in!

fairzy
2nd Gear

Post by fairzy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Looks nice and clean.

Where are you based?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Birdseye
Neutral

Post by Birdseye » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi thanks, I'm based around Bath/Bristol, but I'd be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet any viewers. PM me if you're interested, it's a peach!

Birdseye
Neutral

Post by Birdseye » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:26 am

bennn
1st Gear

Post by bennn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Looks clean and seems like a fair price.

I think the silver suits it well.

Birdseye
Neutral

Post by Birdseye » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am

Thanks bennn, it really is a mint car. Silver does seem to be one of the less desirable colours but with the grey wheels it does look smart.

Return to “Cars”