B7 RS4 Avant Sprint blue for sale Only 60k miles

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
reconviewer
Neutral

Re: B7 RS4 Avant Sprint blue for sale Only 60k miles

Post by reconviewer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 pm

I think the price is good.

It would sell easily this side of the Irish sea.

hector8
2nd Gear

Post by hector8 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:14 am

reconviewer wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 pm
I think the price is good.

It would sell easily this side of the Irish sea.
Exactly, soo many calls then they ask where???
Even had it sold at £25k but the guy got his loan declined.

Maybe we are used to it over here but if I see a car in the UK I want, I would go anywhere , been to Oban, Bishops Stotford, Torquay all from the Stranraer ferry. Even went to London in one day to pick up an interior for a Mk2 golf.

I usually budget £250 for a flight and a ferry back. Sometimes its under, sometimes it just over.

Pistolpete2543
3rd Gear

Post by Pistolpete2543 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 pm

I agree with previous comment, there’s a very limited market for the B7 RS4 in Northern Ireland, and you’re at the very top end. If it was in England it’d be gone already. I have bought a few cars from across the water (inc Southampton to Stranraer in a day in my Mk5 GTi). But people rarely travel over our way because there is more choice without needing a flight over and ferry back.

Why not put it away unless you’re replacing it with something else?

hector8
2nd Gear

Post by hector8 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey Pete. It pretty much is put away. done about 50 miles in the past month. With Autotrader not costing much I may as well keep it advertised.
Your comment is so true tho.

Bund
2nd Gear

Post by Bund » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:09 pm

I’ve been considering selling mine so was hoping you’d have sold yours as mines similar but with a few more miles(68k)
Merc 560 SEC
Merc E320 Sportline Cab
Toyota LJ70 LC

Eddie555
Cruising

Post by Eddie555 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Bund wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:09 pm
I’ve been considering selling mine so was hoping you’d have sold yours as mines similar but with a few more miles(68k)
The difference is that yours is a very rare car due to the history of ownership. Top OCD people have owned yours in the past and there won’t be one like yours forsale anytime soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if yours starts a bidding war. Lol
Current ride’s
Q7 Floret Silver Black Edition On 22’s (2018)
Renault Clio 172 Cup. (Babe the track pig)

Previous rides
SQ5 Glacier white( 2016 65reg)
RS6 avant C7 Daytona Grey 2015 facelift. The one I waved goodbye to!!
2013: Q7 3.0 tdi s/line plus ibis white (13reg)
2012: S5 cabriolet glacier white (62 reg)
2011: RS4 saloon B7. Avus (57 reg)

hector8
2nd Gear

Post by hector8 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 am

Eddie555 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:05 pm
Bund wrote:
The difference is that yours is a very rare car due to the history of ownership. Top OCD people have owned yours in the past and there won’t be one like yours forsale anytime soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if yours starts a bidding war. Lol
I can't say I agree with this statement with out you knowing me or the previous owners. Not saying mines a better car, just saying that it is currently owned by an enthusiast with a lot of attention to detail and serious OCD with cars.

I have had 14 or so calls, 1 guy from NI, he came to view but did tell me he preferred a Daytona and was seeing one the next week. Ended up buying the Daytona.
The other calls did not want to travel. 1 call agreed a price and 4 days later told me he got declined a loan after several calls of questions and answers about the car.

I had advertised steep at the start because I really really didnt want to sell. But after the birth of my daughter last year we just dont use the RS4 as often, even if we do transfer prams, seats etc.... to the RS4 I cant go hard anyway. I have a Mk2 golf which I get similar fun factor from but different type of fun. I work from home so I only need a car when I feel like a leisurely drive. Other than that we use my wife's car.

I feel the price I am at now is fine but leaves room for some negotiation, if it sells then that's grand. If not then it will be maintained to the highest standard as usual and I will continue to enjoy it when I can. Just won't be as often as before

daytonamart
5th Gear

Post by daytonamart » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Eddie555 wrote:
Bund wrote:
Cheers Eddie, obviously I'm biased but I still believe that Bunds example is the best in the country. Spec, condition and providence. :kissmyrings:
Gone B8.5 A5 Sportback Black Edition Plus Floret Silver
Current C6 A6 Avant Silver TDi S line snotter
Gone B7 RS4 Sprint Blue Avant
Gone 8P A3 Sportback Reflex Silver
Gone 8V A3 Saloon Daytona Grey
Gone B7 A4 Reflex Silver
Gone B7 RS4 Daytona Grey Avant

Eddie555
Cruising

Post by Eddie555 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:08 pm

hector8 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 am
Eddie555 wrote:
Bund wrote:
I can't say I agree with this statement with out you knowing me or the previous owners. Not saying mines a better car, just saying that it is currently owned by an enthusiast with a lot of attention to detail and serious OCD with cars.
I agree I don’t know you and I don’t doubt that you have OCD. I just think maybe you were having a bad day when you painted the calipers in situ. That in itself I’m afraid looks awful. Sorry.
Current ride’s
Q7 Floret Silver Black Edition On 22’s (2018)
Renault Clio 172 Cup. (Babe the track pig)

Previous rides
SQ5 Glacier white( 2016 65reg)
RS6 avant C7 Daytona Grey 2015 facelift. The one I waved goodbye to!!
2013: Q7 3.0 tdi s/line plus ibis white (13reg)
2012: S5 cabriolet glacier white (62 reg)
2011: RS4 saloon B7. Avus (57 reg)

hector8
2nd Gear

Post by hector8 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Eddie555 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:08 pm
hector8 wrote:
Eddie555 wrote:

I agree I don’t know you and I don’t doubt that you have OCD. I just think maybe you were having a bad day when you painted the calipers in situ. That in itself I’m afraid looks awful. Sorry.
1. I never painted them, I shall let the company who did know your opinion
2. I would never write disrespectful comments on a fellow members for sale thread let alone criticise the car for sale. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but in a for sale thread , well flip me it really doesn't help.

RS4LAD
3rd Gear

Post by RS4LAD » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 pm

daytonamart wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:43 pm
Eddie555 wrote:
Bund wrote:
Cheers Eddie, obviously I'm biased but I still believe that Bunds example is the best in the country. Spec, condition and providence. :kissmyrings:
This has really got me thinking, I wonder what mine is worth? Mines also an ocd owned car 37k miles with ramics, still smells brand new every time I get into it!

Full Audi history and mrc maintained. Not a full spec it’s not ‘fully loaded’ no sunroof or auto lights and no fridge in glovebox. Has everything else buckets, fbsw etc and is Mrc stage 2. Still on drc been changed under warranty to later gen all the usual stuff milly non res valved de cat, h&r arbs, stage 2 mani, cold air feed etc folders full of paperwork from day one. In the last year I swear Iv lost count of how much has gone into it 10k plus! Think it’s time to move on...

Markp
5th Gear

Post by Markp » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:35 pm

hector8 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:32 pm
Eddie555 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:08 pm
hector8 wrote:

1. I never painted them, I shall let the company who did know your opinion
2. I would never write disrespectful comments on a fellow members for sale thread let alone criticise the car for sale. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but in a for sale thread , well flip me it really doesn't help.
For sale threads nearly always get some critique on here - everything from price and description, to quality of pictures.
Lovely car, but I have to agree re the brakes ;)

Bund
2nd Gear

Post by Bund » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:10 am

hector8 wrote:
Eddie555 wrote:
Bund wrote:

I have had 14 or so calls, 1 guy from NI, he came to view but did tell me he preferred a Daytona and was seeing one the next week. Ended up buying the Daytona.
The other calls did not want to travel. 1 call agreed a price and 4 days later told me he got declined a loan after several calls of questions and answers about the car.

I had advertised steep at the start because I really really didnt want to sell. But after the birth of my daughter last year we just dont use the RS4 as often, even if we do transfer prams, seats etc.... to the RS4 I cant go hard anyway. I have a Mk2 golf which I get similar fun factor from but different type of fun. I work from home so I only need a car when I feel like a leisurely drive. Other than that we use my wife's car.

I feel the price I am at now is fine but leaves room for some negotiation, if it sells then that's grand. If not then it will be maintained to the highest standard as usual and I will continue to enjoy it when I can. Just won't be as often as before
GLWS Hector, they are brilliant cars and amazing value for money, some of the cheaper, high mileage and well looked after ones offer a value no other cars do at the moment in my opinion. I was toying with selling mine as i have the 4x4 back now and do not want to put my dog in the rs4. Then to make matters worse, a friend took me to collect a different car from the garage in his B8 RS4 which has Akrapovic exhaust fitted, it sounded awesome, it flew, i appreciated the box more than the manual to use the car daily and I couldn't believe how well it stopped, he approached a roundabout at a speed that i didn't think he could stop and not hit the car in front(it always feels different it the passenger seat) but it did and he said could of been later. I wouldn't want to be in the car if any later though.
Merc 560 SEC
Merc E320 Sportline Cab
Toyota LJ70 LC

hector8
2nd Gear

Post by hector8 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:08 pm

Last price drop.
£22'950

Return to “Cars”