MK1 TT Quattro Sport 29,100 miles

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
noidea
3rd Gear

MK1 TT Quattro Sport 29,100 miles

Post by noidea » Sat May 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Hi all,
I have decided to think about parting with my quattro Sport and before the advert goes up on Autotrader I thought I would list it on here.
The price I am looking for is £15,000. I appreciate this is quite strong money, but find me another in this condition, mileage and history!
If you need any further information do not hesitate in contacting me.
Here goes:
I searched for a while to find this 29,100 mile Audi TT quattro Sport and as soon as I saw it I knew it was special. After a much closer inspection of the car and it's history it was obvious it has been cherished by its six previous owners. I originally was looking for the elusive one owner low mileage car ideally registered before the road tax increase. This TT is registered on the 23rd March 2006 which is the day of the higher road tax, but as has been said lots of times before, condition and history is everything and all those things that are nice to have are not quite so important.
This quattro Sport has the beautiful Recaro Pole Position seats with the seat backs finished in the body colour of Light Silver metallic. As it is a quattro Sport it comes with the rear seat delete with the cross-strut brace and luggage net. The car has climate control and comes with all the normal TT factory fitted luxuries.
As you will see from the detailed history listed below this car has wanted for nothing in its life. All the important servicing has been carried out to include cam belt and tensioner, water pump, new discs and pads front and rear, haldex oil and filter changes. The N75, MAF sensor and dump valve were replaced along with a set of matching Avon tyres. I have all the old MOTs and service invoices to back up the history, including the sales invoice to the first owner.
In my ownership I have kept up the service record at Audi and have replaced various fixings/screws in the engine bay. Although the originals weren't terrible I felt this special car needed the finishing touches applied. I also replaced the strut top plastic covers and the little trims at the rear of the roof bars in the tailgate shut. I have added the cover over the air box that the quattro Sport didn't have, as I feel it finishes the air box off. I replaced the rear boot carpeted load cover as a previous owner had recovered it with a new carpet. I have all the original parts that came off so you can see I was just being fastidious by replacing parts.
I have had all the wheels off and removed the wheel arch liners to check for any hidden mud/debris. This can be a place where the TT can trap dirt and over time can cause corrosion issues. I was pleased to note that it was really clean underneath the arch liners, in line with the mileage and care taken in the cars life.
I have inspected the paintwork on this car with a paint depth gauge and I cannot see any signs of repainting. Everything looks to be original. There are hardly any stone chips on the front end, again a sign of the care been taken. I have had the roof rails painted as this is a commom issue on mk1 TTs. They did show signs of slight corrosion.
The wheels have the diamond cut lip, there are a couple of marks inside the wheel nut barrels caused by careless use of sockets when removing the wheels no doubt. One of the wheels has a mark in the diamond cut edge, I am not sure what has caused this but has been like it since I bought the car. In the passenger side door shut the paint is rubbed through where the rubber on the end of the door has rubbed against it. I bought a genuine touch up paint to rectify this but I have left it as it didn't bother me in the end. There is a very small dent on the underside of the tail gate, near to the number plate lights, where it looks like something has been trapped when the tail gate has been shut. This is not visible when shut and to be honest if I didn't mention it it would probably go unnoticed.
I have tried to be really honest in describing this quatto Sport in my long winded waffling but really it is up to a prospective new owner to view the car and make up their own minds. I do not think anyone would be disappointed. Any test drives will be from the passenger seat with me driving, my insurance does not cover anyone else to drive and third part only cover is not enough. Sorry if this is not acceptable but I feel the car will sell it's self!

Delivery Inspection 3/5/06

Audi Stockport 7,127 miles 24/06/2008
Longlife Service Inspection, Brake Fluid change, Replaced dash pod under warranty.

Lovers Leap 8,447 miles 02/07/2009
Annual Inspection, drained & topped up Anti Freeze to 50%

Lovers Leap 9,590 miles 10/08/2010
Annual Service & Inspection. Oil & filter change, air filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, haldex oil and filter, brake fluid, new spark plugs and reverse switch.

Tonbridge Audi 16,569 miles 05/09/2011
Annual oil service, cam belt and tensioner.

Stirling Audi 22,029 miles 27/10/2012
Visual health check and oil change service.

Leeds Audi 26,102 miles 28/02/2014
Visual health check and oil change service.

New battery fitted 01/12/14
Air Con re-charge 27,400 miles 01/12/14
Four Avons fitted 27,400 miles 02/12/14
New MAF sensor fitted 27,450 miles 04/12/14
New N75 & Diverter Valve fitted 27,550 miles 12/12/14

Jack Barclay Audi 27,672 miles 28/02/2015
Major Service, oil & filter, air filter, spark plugs, brake fluid change, cam belt, water pump, tensioner, front discs and pads, rear discs and pads, haldex oil and filter.

RD Garage Services replaced Brake pressure sensor 28,029 miles 25/02/16

Jack Barclay Audi 28,226 miles 8/03/2016
Visual health check and oil change service
MOT for life
Replaced headlight washer pump.

Robinsons Norwich Audi 29023 miles 20/04/17
Brake fluid change, haldex oil and filter.

Robinsons Norwich Audi 29076 miles 25/04/18
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jon_J
5th Gear

Re: MK1 TT Quattro Sport 29,100 miles

Post by Jon_J » Sat May 05, 2018 11:02 pm

This is exactly what I am looking for at the moment. Unfortunately it’s too much for me. Wrong colour too. Looks lovely though. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RS4 B7 Sprint Blue
- Titanium Pack
- Black Optics
- B16's
- RNSE2 with AMI
- Reverse Camera
- Full Stereo install

S5 8T Cab White
S4 B7 Phantom Black (gone but not forgotten)
A4 B7 Avant 2.7 TDI Brilliant Red
A5 Cab 3.0 TDI Phantom Black

noidea
3rd Gear

Post by noidea » Sat May 05, 2018 11:06 pm

Jon_J wrote:This is exactly what I am looking for at the moment. Unfortunately it’s too much for me. Wrong colour too. Looks lovely though. GLWS.

Thanks
What is the right colour? There aren't too many good ones coming on the market.

Jon_J
5th Gear

Post by Jon_J » Sun May 06, 2018 8:51 am

noidea wrote:
Jon_J wrote:This is exactly what I am looking for at the moment. Unfortunately it’s too much for me. Wrong colour too. Looks lovely though. GLWS.

Thanks
What is the right colour? There aren't too many good ones coming on the market.

Wrong colour for me I mean, I want the deep red.

RS4 B7 Sprint Blue
- Titanium Pack
- Black Optics
- B16's
- RNSE2 with AMI
- Reverse Camera
- Full Stereo install

S5 8T Cab White

birdiemachine
4th Gear

Post by birdiemachine » Sun May 06, 2018 10:12 am

An absolute beauty. Would love one of these. Was a toss up between these or an e39 m5 as an investment, in the end I went with the e39 but I do believe these tt’s will hold their value very strongly.

Jon_J
5th Gear

Post by Jon_J » Sun May 06, 2018 10:23 am

birdiemachine wrote:An absolute beauty. Would love one of these. Was a toss up between these or an e39 m5 as an investment, in the end I went with the e39 but I do believe these tt’s will hold their value very strongly.
Completely agree. This is a great investment.

RS4 B7 Sprint Blue
- Titanium Pack
- Black Optics
- B16's
- RNSE2 with AMI
- Reverse Camera
- Full Stereo install

S5 8T Cab White

Return to “Cars”