FS: Audi S6 Avant (C6 2007 5.2L V10) - Lots of Options

Cars For Sale / Wanted Only
youngsyr
Neutral

FS: Audi S6 Avant (C6 2007 5.2L V10) - Lots of Options

Post by youngsyr » Fri May 04, 2018 10:11 pm

After 2 and a half years it's time to move on my family car, it's a very good condition 2007 Audi S6 Avant (C6 estate shape) with the Lamborghini derived 5.2 Litre V10 430 bhp engine and many desirable options.

Silver, with extended black S6 embossed black luxury leather. 95,000 miles, FSH (mostly Audi), Long MOT.

Active Cruise Control (rare £2,000 option - car can actively control throttle and brakes to maintain safe distance behind cars in front regardless of traffic conditions).

Fully electric black luxury leather heated bucket seats with S6 logo embossed on front and rear.

Heated steering wheel.

Solar panelled sun roof which powers A/C fans to circulate air when parked to keep car cool on sunny days.

BOSE surround sound with 6 CD multichanger and fully integrated iPod, iPhone, MP3 Control (Audi Music Interface).

Bluetooth phone preparation.

Garage door opener.

Rear parking sensor with audio and visual display.

5" 3D Colour SatNav screen (with recent maps).

Debadged rear.

S6 19"x9J alloys with full sized spare and tool kit under boot.

Daylight Running Lights, active headlights which aim the headlights around corners when steering.

Darkness sensing headlights (auto on when dark).

Automatically dimming, electrically foldable/adjustable/heated wing mirrors with chrome "S" exterior finish.

Auto dimming (anti-dazzle rear view mirror).

Rain sensing automatic wipers.

Dual zone climate control.

Spllit/rear folding seats (60/40) with through loading hatch in arm rest.

Semi auto/auto tiptronic gearbox with flappy paddles on steering wheel for up/downshifts and Sport Mode.

Quattro, very fast for a car this size, discrete exhaust volume around town with the intoxicating V10 roar on full throttle.

Well maintained, over £3,000 spent on preventative maintenance in my ownership (carbon clean, inlet manifold flaps delete, air/oil separator replaced, front brake pads and discs, major and minor service).

Huge amount of car and options for the money and a Jack of All Trades - can be a sedate tourer, a heavy load hauler or a powerful sports car!

Car is in Brentwood, Essex - about a mile from the A12/M25 junction. Please contact me at 07552 929575 to arrange a viewing.

Bladerider
4th Gear

Re: FS: Audi S6 Avant (C6 2007 5.2L V10) - Lots of Options

Post by Bladerider » Sat May 05, 2018 12:06 am

Always amazes me when people put great, detailed ads up....

............then forget the price !!! lol
07 RS4 Avus Avant : Usual spec with Buckets+FBSW+iPod dock+TV etc...100k+
Thanks to GBH Motorsport MRC Tuning VirdeeAuto Dubstep AwesomeGTI Wallachie Trups
H&R - Coilovers ARBs Spacers : 034 - RearArms Droplinks BilletMounts StrutTops : Eibach FrontArms : Powerflex Bushes
MRC - Stage2 Map+codeouts Stage2 Inlet+7mm gasket Stage2 deCarbon CAF : BMC Filter : Milltek Decats NonRes
Anthracite Alloys : Advan Neovas : Ferodo Pads+Castrol SRF : HEL Brakelines : Trups LED lighting

HPsauce
4th Gear

Post by HPsauce » Sat May 05, 2018 10:33 am

This is very close to the spec my son is looking for. He's visiting us later so I'll show him the ad.
When you have a price...………….. :bash:

OtleyDominic
Neutral

Post by OtleyDominic » Tue May 15, 2018 4:36 pm

How much?

Return to “Cars”